Finished Reggie's Racing Cup [Congrats NameBlank!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Reggie's Racing Cup [Race 1 Up]

I chose Slowking and came last. What a surprise :p

I'll upgrade my qualifying stat.

Upgrade my Reliability
That is if I'm actually not out of the race (what do those stats actually mean?)

Reggie McGigas said:
1 hour to go until I start the next race, so get your upgrades in!

TBH I think that it is a little unfair to have such a short window to get the actions in because of timezones. I understand you want to get the next race done before you have to leave, but I think that waiting is the better option for a fair game...

Celever said:
Reggie McGigas said:
1 hour to go until I start the next race, so get your upgrades in!

TBH I think that it is a little unfair to have such a short window to get the actions in because of timezones. I understand you want to get the next race done before you have to leave, but I think that waiting is the better option for a fair game...

I understand what you are thinking and I was thinking over this as well, but I don't want you guys to have to wait till the 26th or 27th for race 2. Upgrades are also not the most important thing in the world. People with upgrades have a better chance of winning, but people who don't have upgrades still have a realistic chance of winning so it will still be a fair game. Will people with upgrades be more likely to win? Yes. Will people without upgrades have a decent shot of winning? Yes.

Reggie McGigas said:
Celever said:

I understand what you are thinking and I was thinking over this as well, but I don't want you guys to have to wait till the 26th or 27th for race 2. Upgrades are also not the most important thing in the world. People with upgrades have a better chance of winning, but people who don't have upgrades still have a realistic chance of winning so it will still be a fair game. Will people with upgrades be more likely to win? Yes. Will people without upgrades have a decent shot of winning? Yes.

It's Christmas Eve and Christmas Day over the next two days; I don't think that people will miss the update too much tbh.

In the end it's your call as host, but I think waiting is better.

Lets wait til post-Christmas. No need to rush it. The game will be here when everyone gets back.

Oh thank goodness. I was scared I missed the deadline. I was very busy today with driving up to New York and spending time with the family, so I'm glad I have time to upgrade a stat.

5th place. Not bad at all. :D

I'll increase my Pit Crew stat. I think I'm the first to do that.

notbad.jpg

Updating aggression

Time's up! I'm going to my Grandma's house in 10 minutes, when I get back I will post the video and results. I'm simulating the race right now.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdtCRPCysQg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Full Results

F Q # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED STATUS
1 2 7 NameBlank 124.120 40 20* Running
2 12 4 Omega Soul -0.63 40 1 Running
3 5 26 Jeremy1026 -0.84 40 3 Running
4 4 16 Ice Espeon -4.37 40 3 Running
5 3 8 BBNinjas -7.77 40 2 Running
6 1 93 Celever -7.86 40 10 Running
7 9 01 GM Draclord -10.33 40 0 Running
8 8 45 M The Champion -15.21 40 1 Running
9 7 12 Raichulover11 -15.66 40 0 Running
10 13 24 Steffenka -23.64 40 0 Running
11 10 11 GadgetJax -1L 39 0 Running
12 6 98 Keeper of Night -1L 39 0 Running
13 11 69 PMJ -27L 13 0 Accident

You will have until 11 AM EST on December 28th, 2014 to submit your upgrades.

RE: Reggie's Racing Cup [Race 2 Up]

#Aggressiveness for moir
I ain't falling lower than 10th \(._.)\

Also Machamp: Why U crash into me? ._.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back