TCG Fakes Reggie McGigas's Image-Based Fake Cards: Wailmer and Wailord

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- Living Lanturn EX and Super Duper Mega Update!

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Yeah sure and the Drx garbotoxin garbodor

Doublethanks. Thanks for the credit and request

:)

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- Good Ol' Super Broken Gold Breaker

Here is Shelgon with that dang nab Gold Breaker attack and Yveltal EX, the first gen 6 pokemon I have made into a card. I think Yveltal EX is the first ever Regular Yveltal EX faked! :)

4249579_orig.jpeg
3062701_orig.jpeg

Shelgon: Pretty broken but it is also a somewhat frail stage 1.
Yveltal EX: Not that bad, really like how this one turned out. Pretty good ability too.

Also, every time I post a new card (Not when I update a card) I will add new info about the MT: Extreme Pressure set. If anyone were to make a set logo that would be great. It just needs the Mysterious Treasures logo at the top and the Extreme Pressure logo should be red.

Here are the new updates:
Regigigas will appear as a non EX in this set.
Charizard and co. will appear in this set. Fire is the main theme.

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- EX Time!

Yveltal's ability is too good. I think it should be changed a bit.

Hegafire0 said:
Yveltal's ability is too good. I think it should be changed a bit.

Darkrai's ability is too good as well. I can't have all weak cards you know. Thanks for the critisism though.

Also I'm pretty sure Shiftry from some set had the same ability

here is the only ace spec in the set, Iron Coating.

1349796_orig.jpeg

feel free to post critisism as this is my first ace spec card I have ever made :)

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- Ace in the hole!

It's not bad, but I think the art needs to pop more. Try doing a glow around it, make the background darker, and maybe add some lightning effects. Here's a tutorial that shows you how to easily create lightning effects in GIMP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLqpGKIQFlI

Also, Ace Spec card usually have holographic borders/headers/rules. However, these tend to be BW foil, which isn't what you're using for your cards. Here's one that I just made with a galaxy foil:

ACESPEC_Galaxy_zpsfaccedf9.png

Nekoban Ryo said:
It's not bad, but I think the art needs to pop more. Try doing a glow around it, make the background darker, and maybe add some lightning effects. Here's a tutorial that shows you how to easily create lightning effects in GIMP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLqpGKIQFlI

Also, Ace Spec card usually have holographic borders/headers/rules. However, these tend to be BW foil, which isn't what you're using for your cards. Here's one that I just made with a galaxy foil:

ACESPEC_Galaxy_zpsfaccedf9.png

One quick question. How do I remove the background on the lightning? Thanks.

Reggie McGigas said:
One quick question. How do I remove the background on the lightning? Thanks.

Layer > Transparency > Color to Alpha (select black to get rid of a black background).

Here is a new update. I will be posting updates with 2-4 cards and an update on Unseen Pressure from now on.

411399_orig.jpeg
9041888_orig.jpeg

For the Ace Spec, I honestly think that lightning didn't really fit the card. Lightning is usually saved for Team Plasma Tools. However, I did add lightning to Regigigas because all the Regis can learn Electric Moves. Enjoy!

Also note that I'm up for requests once again. I can only do one request at a time.

Also here is the new update for Unseen Pressure:
Some item cards from BW like Pokemon Catcher and Energy Retrival will be reprinted in this set under different names. Also, everyone's favorite(sarcasm) Pokemon, Druddigon will be in this set.

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- Regigigas EX and the new ace spec!

Other than the artwork being a bit too pixelated, I'm really liking that Regigigas. The effects look really cool, too, though I would suggest colorizing the glow balls to match the color of the lightning or vice versa. The ACE SPEC card also looks better. Good job! :)

Nekoban Ryo said:
Other than the artwork being a bit too pixelated, I'm really liking that Regigigas. The effects look really cool, too, though I would suggest colorizing the glow balls to match the color of the lightning or vice versa. The ACE SPEC card also looks better. Good job! :)

Thanks. It's pixelated because it came from video game artwork. I'll try to remove it.

Guys sorry for the lack of cards. I, like many other people have spent all day on the front page fourms. More cards coming soon!

Reggie McGigas said:
Guys sorry for the lack of cards. I, like many other people have spent all day on the front page fourms. More cards coming soon!

Why did you need to post this? I haven't done anything in over a week, and that was only because I had a day off school.

Don't worry about having to blast out fakes, take you time and make the best ones you can :)

Blui said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Why did you need to post this? I haven't done anything in over a week, and that was only because I had a day off school.

Don't worry about having to blast out fakes, take you time and make the best ones you can :)

Thanks for the advice.

978626_orig.jpeg

Well here is my updated Marshtomp card. Enjoy! Here is some news about Unseen Pressure
Expcect to see some new gen 6 pokemon! Also, Golett and Golurk are in this set.

Also, I has an idea about requests! While you can still submit a request, It would be nice to request a card from the set. Give some HP and attack ideas!

Thanks!

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- Marshtwo

Here is one of the new pokemon, fletchling. The pokedex # and species type are made up

4704035_orig.jpeg

Here is new news on Unseen Pressure
Gogoat will appear in the set.

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- Fetch that Fletchling!

The fonts don't seem correct, although this may just be me.

You forgot the Arceus rule on Arceus-EX D:

EDIT: How would Fletchling be 610 lol. BW goes to 649 IIRC.

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- Fetch that Fletchling!

Ok guys here is a super duper mega update.

I would like to open up by saying that my fourm hasn't been commented on much recently. I can't get better if no one is critisizing or offering ideas!
Please also make some requests. I am up for them as well.

Next, here are the 2 Gen 6 Mascots in EX form.
7703243_orig.jpeg
1882334_orig.jpeg

Here are Xerneas EX and Yveltal EX v2. With that I have made all the EXs in this set. I would like it if you could post who is the best & who is the worst (Regigigas EX Full Art does not count).

Also, if anyone has full art plasma electric ex blanks please post a picture here or the fake card recources fourm. Thanks.

Last but not least out Unseen Pressure Update
Shiftry and co. will be in this set

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- Mascot EXs and Update!

There is a typo in Yveltal-EX's Ability. It says "fip" instead of "flip" in its Ability on the second time.

RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards. New- Mascot EXs and Update!

SheNinja said:
There is a typo in Yveltal-EX's Ability. It says "fip" instead of "flip" in its Ability on the second time.

I would update but I'm too lazy

Anyways what is the best EX and the worst EX in your opinion in the set? All 4 cards are in the first post under the spoiler where I post my cards.
SheNinja said:
The fonts don't seem correct, although this may just be me.

You forgot the Arceus rule on Arceus-EX D:

EDIT: How would Fletchling be 610 lol. BW goes to 649 IIRC.

Lol, now that's an error. I ment it to be 660.

EDIT: Fixed,
staples said:
that was easy

53867_orig.jpeg
6201435_orig.jpeg

Back