Red's Challenge Quietly Revealed from SM10!

That's gooooooooood.

Surgical acquisition of cards opens up a lot more risky strategies.

At the very least, it goes into every stage 2 deck - go get a rare candy and a stage 2.

Big thumbs up!!!!

why did we have to wait til quarter 4 for a good supporter besides cynthia

This would go good with that weird Alolan Exeggutor with Egg Splat.

Pitch 3 Propogate Exeggcute for Red's Search, get 2 cards, get the Exeggcutes back, use Egg Splat.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

• Red's Silent Battle - ... (5 Geodudes)

S
That's gooooooooood.

At the very least, it goes into every stage 2 deck - go get a rare candy and a stage 2.

Big thumbs up!!!!
So we don't need Ninetales now?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a mallow again?
Hopefully, we'll get blue sometime soon, and then we'll have 3 broken gen 1 (insert whatever you would call them)

Double CPU Search for 1 less discard in supporter form - if this doesn't have a resrtriction like Green's Search this will be busted. If we don't get a new gusting effect this also doubles as the new gust supporter - you can search 2 custom catchers with it for the last KO.

That's gooooooooood.

Big thumbs up!!!!

Yeap, more ways to get to rare candy is solid for me. Card advantage isn't too important a concept compared to other TCGs

Double CPU Search for 1 less discard in supporter form - if this doesn't have a resrtriction like Green's Search this will be busted. If we don't get a new gusting effect this also doubles as the new gust supporter - you can search 2 custom catchers with it for the last KO.
The three card discard seems to be the 'downside', which of course is a much less harsh requirement than what Green's Search has. For so many decks, that discard requirement is usually not an issue, or even beneficial.

I reckon this card will see even more play than Green's Search will.

FA better be incredible... like that traditional image of holding pokeball and looking down... red is a bad ass helooks too happy go lucky here lol

FULL ART
FULL ART
FULL ART

i hope they make blue/gary too i want all three to get full arts

i think this is really good in setup decks but not in anything else. also i think it will be played with propogation egg in exp. maybe in like gardevoir? ninetales seems better tho

Back