Wi-Fi Trades Redostrike's Player Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Redostrike's Player Page ( HAVE MAGAMBOOSTER & manaphy)

@MewEX: Ok if it's lvl 52 we prolly have a deal. If you are ok whit a GTS clone that is.

@Noob sandwich: what do you need? I've seen a few things like the Deoxys Level 32 and some other things.

@Spark: Sorry i only need to dex it, i dont wanna trade one cause i'm going to ev train me one later when i have completed my dex so eventully i will get one.

ok then i'll give u one to dex for your manaphy, to dex

Ohh sorry i dident see your message.

I could breed a magby for you but i'm sorry i'm not going to wait until i have a nature that boost special attack as i don't have the time for it. If you have the magby you could evolve it to magmar and breed it yourself if your ok whit it. I could breed until i have the right one but that would prolly take much longer as i'm breeding some pokémons for some friends.

I now only have one lucky egg so i wont be trading that. I could clone/copy the item if your ok whit this. I can also hunt down some chansey's and find one whit lucky egg but it could take a while.

Yeah i dunno if the latias is legit i traded it online so i'm not sure.

For all willing to trade whit me i will be online in a few hours (3 or 4) so pm me then or e-mail me or add me to msn. State the trade (what we are suppose to trade) as i can't remember all my trades and have lots of other stuff i need to remember.

See ya in a few hours.

What would you want for Ditto and a Female Magby? Does the Latias have a nickname?

OK i now have 2 magby female requests so if you both could hold a while i'm going to breed magby's NOW.

Noob sandwich: The latias has no nickname. I can give you a ditto for any pokémon whit water stone, and do you happen to have an Lunatone?

I could take a while but i will reply to this trhead if i'm ready.

I actually got a Magby, so I don't need one anymore. I don't have a Lunatone, but I can do a pokemon with a Water Stone for your Ditto. When do you want to trade?

OK no problem, i can trade now (i'm going to take the ditto and the latias now and adding you to my pal pad i will be online in a few minutes)

This is my FC: 1031 7697 5396

@TheSalmonOfDoubt: Still busy breeding magby's.

It's my Deoxys and pokemon w/ Water Stone for your Ditto and Latias right? My friend code is in my player thread, which is in my signature.

yes thats right i'm online now waiting for ya take your time ;)

Update almost got everything for my dex anyone can help me get the last one's please.

Hehe it worked so i have an shiny charmander on my firered game now, need to pal park it over and can clone it for anyone who wants it (i love to have the shaymin event so please look at my thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back