Discussion Red & Blue Supporter uses

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
I've been play testing alot with the new Red and Blue Supporter card coming in Cosmic Eclipse

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Red & Blue
Red & Blue – Trainer
Supporter (TAG TEAM)

Search your deck for a Pokemon-GX that evolves from 1 of your Pokemon in play and put it on that Pokemon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck. (You can’t use this card during your first turn or on a Pokemon that was put into play this turn.)

When you play this card, you may discard 2 cards from your hand. If you do, search your deck for 2 basic Energy cards and attach them to the Pokemon you evolved.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Silvally GX
Stage 1 – Evolves from Type: Null

Ability: Disc Reload
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may draw cards from your deck until you have 5 cards in your hand.

[C][C] Buddy Brave: 50+ damage. If you played a Supporter card from your hand during your turn, this attack does 70 more damage.

[C][C] White Knight GX: If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is an Ultra Beast, that Pokemon is Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
It works really well with decks that require you to have energy on the field. I've been using it with Silvally GX+Volcarona GX with amazing consistency. Red & Blue +Silvally is just a good combo in general in most decks. This is a killing 3 birds in one stone combo. Two energy to get it's attack going, supporter to attack for 120 damage, and discarding cards from your hand so that you can draw more cards with Silvally's ability.

This is also an amazing combo in Dark Box with Weavile GX+Silvally GX. It gives you another attacker and better consistency vs the naganadel build. Red &Blue can be used to Evolve Weavile-GX and swing for damage out of nowhere. Also Dark Box will be having some new attackers in the form of Red Viking Guzzlord and Guzzlord Naganadel TTGX.

Are there any other combos you guys can come up with Red & Blue? By far it's been my favorite card along with Silvally GX. Let's share some ideas :)

Back