'Rebel Clash' Theme Deck Lists!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

Woah.... I guess I was.... mistaken:(

2. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

Oof I didn't know it

3. I like pokemon Aspiring Trainer
    I like pokemon

r/woosh

FireLizard likes this.
  4. The-Kaiser Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
    The-Kaiser

When is it released? I thought this set was delayed..?

5. Nyora A Cat
    Nyora

I've always put Laser Focus down as the bdif in the theme deck format. Most of the possible starts in the deck aren't even bad and it has Malamar coupled with some fairly powerful attackers. It's just good all-around imo.

6. snoopy369 Aspiring Trainer
    snoopy369

Advanced Member Member

At least in America, it's not delayed. I've heard rumblings of delays in some European languages, but not sure.

The-Kaiser likes this.
  7. Otaku The wise fool?
    Otaku

Rather than rattle on about something that is best proven through playing the game, I'll just say I disagree. Laser Focus is still a deck worth running, but it definitely isn't as good as the three I mentioned in the post you quoted, and I find it either has a good start or it has a poor one. Other decks have worse... but those aren't decks I mentioned as being at the very top of the Theme Format metagame.

Of course, maybe I just don't know how to use Laser Focus well, so it just seems like it is prone to poor starts.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?