'Rebel Clash' is May's English Set, Synced Worldwide Releases All But Confirmed!

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Its like an elephant with a India like style. Though this doesn't even look like him at all, cause it has four legs. It looks like a weird mashup of Copperajah and Stonejouner...
Because the Gigamax form decided to instead make two of its legs weird little arms that serve no purpose. It's a rather strange form stemming from an already odd Pokemon. I like the inspiration behind it but the execution does sometimes kinda make you ask, as I'll quote from @Skeleton Liar:
I've legitimately never seen Copperajah's Gigantimax form until seeing it today on the ETB. I just couldn't help but stare at it in bewilderment.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
The new baby Zacian/Zamazenta don't impress me. At least Zacian's can set up future Metal Saucers, both benefit from Perrserker's Steely Spirit for extra damage and I'm hoping that at least 1 of the theme decks has it.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
The ETB colors remind me of the now defunct Seattle Super Sonics Basketball team colors :)

signofzeta

Aspiring Trainer
The ETB colors remind me of the now defunct Seattle Super Sonics Basketball team colors :)

They also remind me of those yellow Oakland A's jerseys.

I'm pretty sure the Oregon Ducks had something similar. They have so many jersey designs anyway.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
It's fitting that in an era where they admit they are trying to limit the number of types to 5 "main" ones is the first time (iirc?) we get two theme decks that feature Pokemon of the same typing.

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I'm very mixed on this set. On one hand, that logo is already the most unique set logo in history. The black and white top corners of the packs and blister packaging is truly beautiful.
-But then the theme decks suck. Why do we keep getting theme decks featuring Pokemon with attacks like "Discard 2 energy from this pokemon" while doing small damage and having a bad attack cost? Is it because they're not f*cking charizard? Because to this day that's the only theme deck with a genuinely terribly overpowered attack. Not a single theme deck has had a card that can do that much damage since.
-And on the other hand, I really don't get the ETB. Why copperajah??? We're getting a Gmax Toxtricity event in the game, and he's on one of the pack arts, so why is Gmax Copperajah the ETB mascot? It's a well known fact that Gmax Copperajah is an ugly, worthless pile of crap.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Well since there are 7 gmaxes in this set, we have yet to see one revealed in any form.
list of ones revealed:

Toxtricity VMAX
Copperajah VMAX (from the ETB)
Rillaboom VMAX
Cinderace VMAX
Inteleon VMAX
and Dragapult VMAX

TheRealBro..

I feel old now. Is this what it's like to be a genwunner? :rolleyes:

Yeah, such is life. You missed nothing with Sword and Shield (although the Pokemon are allright). A big step down from Sun and Moon, which were already low on my list. Shame I have the same thing with the TCG and still long for galaxy holofoil. The tag team sets had me coming back for a year though.