'Rebel Clash' English Set List!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Update #3 (12 AM): Yep, TPCi made an error in their official set documentation. We’ve confirmed Sandaconda V is in the set, meaning Rebel Clash has 17 Pokemon V, not 16. Our set list is now confirmed.

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
The first set since the sun and moon era not to have any legendary V cards in it if I’m correct? As each SM set has some form of legendary GX in.

James Higdon

Aspiring Trainer
The Ninetales translation is wrong, the attack does +90 if the opposing Pokemon has a Special Condition, not an Ability. Saw the card in a YouTube video of a booster box opening to verify the English translation.

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
I have arrived late to the party after learning that Milotic V is a thing now.

Only deck I'll be building/playing until it rotates out regardless of meta viability.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
As a collector, just curious – does a card like Lampent cause a bit of controversy in League games? I can see someone drawing a card from their deck and directly into their hand out of habit, but the wording suggests you have to put it into play right from the top of your deck, and I can see some saltier players arguing Lampent wasn't actually the card drawn at the start of the turn if someone does try to play it from their hand.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
As a collector, just curious – does a card like Lampent cause a bit of controversy in League games? I can see someone drawing a card from their deck and directly into their hand out of habit, but the wording suggests you have to put it into play right from the top of your deck, and I can see some saltier players arguing Lampent wasn't actually the card drawn at the start of the turn if someone does try to play it from their hand.

As the card states you "may" play the card onto your Bench, if you don't choose to Bench the card before adding it to your hand and actively mixing it so the opponent can no longer determine if you want to use its Ability, judges would probably rule that it's a no-go. It can definitely create some salty situations with newer players that may not know what's going on.