• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Real Natives! (Tornadus Sigilyph Mewtwo box)

Alaska

formerly princemeat skarmheart
Pokémon: 10
x2 Tornadus EX
x2 Mewtwo
x3 Sigilyph
x1 Meloetta BC
x2 Bouffalant DRX

T/S/S: 38
x4 Pokémon Catcher
x3 Ultra Ball
x2 Aspertia City Gym
x1 Town Map
x4 Prof Juniper
x4 N
x2 Bianca
x3 Switch
x3 Eviolite
x2 Tool Scrapper
x1 Gold Potion
x3 Max Potion
x2 Enhanced Hammer
x3 Random Receiver
x1 Super Rod

NRG: 12
x4 DCE
x8 Psychic

Strategy: Use Tornadus for everything, resisting fighting, etc. Use Bouffalant to essentially have 160 HP with Eviolite, Bouffer, and Aspertia. Gold Breaker, stall with Psychic on Sigilyph, and use Meloetta for an easy 2HKO on Mewtwo.

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
Why exactly do you need Prism Energy? I honestly can't see a use, unless you are trying to bluff Landorus EX. Anyways, I think you need more Supporters, or, well, at least Random Receiver so you can access your Supporters more easily. Consistency is one of the highlights of this deck.

-4 Prism Energy
-1 Switch (4 isn't needed, you can hard-retreat anything in your deck for a double if need be)
-1 Aspertia Gym
-1 Bouffalant

+3 Psychic Energy
+4 Random Receiver

That's really all that I see. Your list is pretty solid. Tool Scrapper isn't really needed, you could drop it for more healing power (Max Potion, SSU) or consistency if you want, but it is a nice card to carry.

Alaska

lol@ forgetting Random Receiver and putting prism in
Alright I'll put that stuff in.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Hmmm.. pretty solid.
But I think you should drop Max Potion since you seem to rely on DCE and there is no way to get that back I think. and Skyla > Bianca since you can get out Town Map if you prized something good and Ultra Ball in emergency situations. And you sould drop Meleoetta for another Mewtwo or for another Skylatron.

Alaska

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Hmmm.. pretty solid.
But I think you should drop Max Potion since you seem to rely on DCE and there is no way to get that back I think. and Skyla > Bianca since you can get out Town Map if you prized something good and Ultra Ball in emergency situations. And you sould drop Meleoetta for another Mewtwo or for another Skylatron.

Meloetta doesn't take two prizes, and has a one energy cost to do 100 to a Mewtwo with a DCE attached. I do see your max potion idea, but Max Potion is really ridiculous in a defensive build like this. I like Bianca better than Skyla, but I might end up finding room for 1-2 Skyla for Town Map/Gold Potion in certain situations.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Why not-
-3 Max Potion
-1 N
-1 something
+2 Sableye
+2 Blend GFPD or Prism

then spam Gold Potion/Hammers/Catchers/Switch in the meantime.

Alaska

Nah. I don't like the idea of Sableye in this, it's not really a stalling thing. Plus I need MP, and N is crucial also.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Hmmm... I dunno. Just the idea of discarding DCEs makes me sad. I think maybe SSU instead even though it is flippy that way you don't discard and easily set up again.
-3 MP
+3 SSU

TheLostZone

boy boy boyo
I like it, but here are some suggestions.

Pokemon:
-x2 Tornadus EX
-x3 Sigilyph
-x1 Meloetta BC
-x2 Bouffalant DRX

+3-1-3 Blastoise
+3 Keldeo EX
+2 Mewtwo EX
+2 Kyurem NVI

TSS:

-x2 Aspertia City Gym
-x1 Town Map
-x2 from x4 Prof Juniper
-x2 Bianca
-x3 Switch
-x3 Eviolite
-x1 Gold Potion
-x3 Max Potion
-x2 Enhanced Hammer
-x3 Random Receiver

+ 3 Rare Candies
+ computer search ACE SPEC holo rare
+ 1 tool scrapper
+4 Super scoop up
+ 3 skyla (full art preferred :cool: )
+ 2 cheren
+4 energy retrieval

Energy:
-x4 DCE
-x8 Psychic

+12 W

Still the same kind of idea but with a twist, more of a new strategy like

Strategy: Use KELDEO for everything, resisting fighting, etc. Use KELDEO to essentially have 160 HP with Eviolite and SECRET SWORD. stall with WATER on Mewtwo, and use KELDEO for an easy 2HKO on Mewtwo. And kyurem to use up empty bench space

Pretty cool deck idea though, tell me if my changed help

~TLZ

OJMiO.jpg

Alaska

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jake
I want you to want me <3
but seriously I am so proud
@alan I'll try SSU after a few playthroughs with MP. I probably won't even be able to get the potions anyhow but w/e.
discarding dce's makes us all sad buddy

exdarkrai01

Aspiring Trainer
Princess Skarmory said:
Cooltrainer Alan said:
Hmmm.. pretty solid.

Meloetta doesn't take two prizes, and has a one energy cost to do 100 to a Mewtwo with a DCE attached. I do see your max potion idea, but Max Potion is really ridiculous in a defensive build like this. I like Bianca better than Skyla, but I might end up finding room for 1-2 Skyla for Town Map/Gold Potion in certain situations.

A mewtwo with a dce will kill meloetta as soon as you hit him for that 100. Makes the whole thing kind of pointless since he hits you for weakness to

Alaska

exdarkrai01 said:
Princess Skarmory said:

A mewtwo with a dce will kill meloetta as soon as you hit him for that 100. Makes the whole thing kind of pointless since he hits you for weakness to

If you time it right it will be the hundred that kills it, not the initial hundred..

exdarkrai01

Aspiring Trainer
Princess Skarmory said:
exdarkrai01 said:

If you time it right it will be the hundred that kills it, not the initial hundred..

It works in theory but when you start saying things like "time it right" it just screams inconsistency. I could be wrong man but i think that you would find that you would have trouble using meloetta to finish off a mewtwo more times than not. I think if your adding a card for strictly the purpose of countering mewtwo, when you already have 2 mewtwo and 4 DCE AND sigilyph which can counter mewtwo, its just not worth the space. Ive tinkered with meloetta before trying to counter mewtwo but it really does come down to the fact that there is just better cards to do it. That and in your first post you said meloetta easily 2HKO's mewtwo. At the end of the day its your deck, I just think most people will agree your better off without it, especially since you've already got the mewtwo war situation covered.

Alaska

It counters Sigilyph for less energy and I like it. I see where you're coming from but I love it in my deck.