[Real/Fake?] Mewtwo EX FA, Alternate Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacra

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Team,

My mate went to worlds and posted this photo on facebook, apparrently they are limited print mewtwo Exs and only 6 or so exist in the world, however i cant find ANYTHING online. Was wondering what you guys thought.

Cheers,

546466_4451560010790_603327121_n.jpg

Aaron

Aspiring Trainer
It's fake. There are people out there that can make some pretty decent full-art fakes.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member
While yes, they are fake, I must say those look pretty good for fakes. The lettering and the font looks very similar to real EX font.

RogueChomp

Team DBT
Those are really cool. But if they were real, we would have an article about it on the front page of PokeBeach. Sadly fake.

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
It's not even really up for discussion. 100% fake. These are called Oricas iirc, which stand for Original Card. You can make them with any card.

DSC00620.jpg

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
Mudkip711 said:
It's not even really up for discussion. 100% fake. These are called Oricas iirc, which stand for Original Card. You can make them with any card.

Never heard of these before. :p

Those fakes look extremely convincing from the pictures.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
These are OriCas, as Mudkip said. The art is the same art on the booster packs or box, so it was probably C+P'd in.

In the future, use the Fake/Misprint thread, but I'll keep it's open.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
I find it hilarious how people have to say that it's not a legitimately playable card even though 5 people said the exact same thing before it.

Your friend is probably right about only 6 existing, though. People who make them (at least in Yu-Gi-Oh) usually make them as a one-time thing.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
SoulWind said:
Never heard of these before. :p

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-so-i-saw-this-mewtwo-ex

Here is where I learned about them.

o0Flint0o

Aspiring Trainer
I don't see any artist on the bottom....Mostly it's 5ban making the full arts, isn't it? I haven't seen a single full art with any pokemon doing any action either...(Except for standing.)
But I'm just trying to get to the conclusion that everyone else has already gotten. (Fake.)

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
Conclusion: they are fake. There isn't much else to discuss unless you want to make this a OriCa discussion thread.

Locked,

Status
Not open for further replies.