Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! The Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the hour's delay, I got caught up doing a super-secret confidential thing.

Action phase 1 has begun! It will end on Friday the 16th October at 20:59 GMT+1.

And I would have, but your mass-tag didn't work for me. o_O
That one did though.
It worked for some people. I'm pretty sure the site just uses RNG to decide whether to actually tag users or not, because it seems to be completely random lol.
I'm pretty sure I submitted earlier today, I should've send you a message :)
You're right! I just forgot to edit my spreadsheet, so sorry for publicly shaming you when you did nothing wrong. :p

Action Phase 1 Update
"Let the games commence!" Celever, the host of the game, cheered. Before him stood 19 players all ready to kill their fellow competitors, just for the glory.

As Celever finished his announcement, @Vom ran up to the man and grabbed his legs. Holding him upside down, he stuck a bullet in the host's mouth and instructed him to fire at someone. Celever indignantly spat the bullet into Vom's chest, thus killing him and eliminating him from the competition.

@thegrovylekid was in the werewolf mood, and he had a rivalry to settle. He found a collection of random hitmen and formulated a plan on Night 1. Their target: @Squirtle Squad.

@steffenka was found in a ditch, enveloped in a dubious amount of salt. An unidentifiable weapon lay next to him. @Empoleon_master was seen leaving the crime scene, clutching his Bug-a-Salt. "That's what you get for trying to kill me," he grinned, and then shot some poor fruit flies with the same gun.

@Vracken was out and about, searching for some stronger weaponry to use the following cycle, pleased with his pacifistic nature in action phase 1. He may have regretted this decision as a huge laser shot out from the bushes. @randompikachu7 was found in said bushes humming the Mobile Suit Gundam theme song. Following Vracken was @bbninjas, hoping to snipe whatever treasure he would have potentially found. When the laser was shot bbninjas turned to flee, but instead of freedom he saw the towering figure of @Yeowie stood before him. Yeowie raised his... Cybernetic Data Phaser Ray and fired Cybernetic Data Phasers(?) straight through bbninjas.

Squirtle Squad gathered his crew of 5 sunglasses-donning turtles and went to hunt down the enemy reptile. @double o squirtle was stood over a rock, trying desperately to unsheath the sword found wedged within. @scattered mind, meanwhile, was driving around with a tank! :D thegrovylekid and his scumbuddies approached the rival mafia gang, headed by Squirtle Squad himself, and did their dirty work, with the assistance of scattered mind's huge tank gun. Angered by this murder of his friend, double o squirtle found strength he didn't know he had, ripping the Master Sword from the rock in which it was wedged. The sword flew into the air and pierced the hard metal casing of the tank -- and scattered mind's body. As per the instructions said by Squirtle Squad's last breath, his team, the Squirtle Squad, shot hydro pumps and skull bashed double o squirtle, to settle their own rivalry. thegrovylekid shuddered in the middle of the 3 lacerated bodies, shaken from the experience, but wandered away physically unscathed.

@GM DracLord, @PMJ and @simsands made a temporary pact to hunt for treasure. Passing both @Luispipe8's and @Ice Espeon's carcasses cut through with unidentifiable wounds from unknown weapons held within each players' hands. The three potential winners wandered into a cave tentatively, but found within was a large chest. Popping it open, the three players found three very advanced weapons. "I bet these could even cut through someone's defense!" one of the competitor's screeched with joy, as they evenly distributed the earnings and then officially called their defensive pact over.

@Keeper of Night and @Reinforce were scheming. The former raised up a large barrel gun, the annoying melody of "nyanyanyanyanyan" could be heard within. Reinforce, inquiring about the infuriating music, got a pink, cat-like creature handed to him. "#EvilPlan" the two smiled as they headed into the forest, ready to launch it. @Brave Vesperia, meanwhile, was happily frolicking in the forest with his not-annoying cats. They were inserted into cats, but that didn't stop the cat owner giving them love. One of the cats suddenly leapt out of the bullethole and grabbed an animated pink rectangle from the foliage, retrieving the peculiar creature for its owner. As the rhythm it was singing grew louder, Brave Vesperia got scared and started firing cats left and right into the bushes around him, while Keeper of Night and Reinforce returned fire with their own cats(?). When the ceasefire commenced, one figure stood above the rest -- Brave Vesperia gathered his cats, all still alive, of course, and headed back to his safe camp.

Results:
Vom ~ Suicided
bbninjas ~ Shot by Yeowie
Squirtle Squad ~ Shot by scattered mind and thegrovylekid
scattered mind ~ Shot by double o squirtle
steffenka ~ Counter-Killed by Empoleon_master
Ice Espeon ~ Suicided
double o squirtle ~ Shot by Squirtle Squad
Reinforce ~ Counter-Killed by Brave Vesperia
Luispipe8 ~ Suicided
Vracken ~ Shot by randompikachu7
Keeper of Night ~ Counter-Killed by Keeper of Night
thegrovylekid
Brave Vesperia
PMJ*
GM DracLord*
Empoleon_master
simsands*
randompikachu7
Yeowie

* denotes the player has a piercing shot.

Action Phase 2 will end on Sunday the 18th October at 22:37 GMT+1. If you guys who are alive could finish submitting actions a few hours earlier I'll be appreciative, because that's kinda late for me.

Also, dead players can talk in-thread should they so choose.

Last edited:
@Empoleon_master was preparing his weapon for the next phase of the game. Suddenly, the Government flooded his camp, grabbed him and took him away to the slaughterhouse, leaving his weapon, Celever glued to a table, pondering the meaning of life.

If you were previously targeting Empoleon_master with your shot you may now resubmit your action. You have been PM'd if that was the case. This phase will be extended by 24 hours, but I doubt any of the extra time will be truly needed.

I don't think anyone actually has anything against him, only that some people has a bad sense of humor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back