Ready Aim Fire Game 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just to enhance the flavor. Of course, this is PMJ world, so things that aren't hazards might end up being hazards.

You can vote in thread and there is no saying I will use your suggestions.

I like the idea of toys and blocks falling on people and killing them.

PMJ said:
Yeah, just to enhance the flavor. Of course, this is PMJ world, so things that aren't hazards might end up being hazards.

You can vote in thread and there is no saying I will use your suggestions.

Well I've never played...
I choose Distant Planet! Go Pikmin Go!

Teal said:
I like the idea of toys and blocks falling on people and killing them.

Living Room is the single greatest stage or character in the Smash Bros. franchise, so my vote is there for sure.

I'll second the vote for Distant Planet. There are certain people I would love to see being dragged off and eaten by giant bugs...

Little Mac uses Side-B to kill himself!

(Shoot me please you characters with recovery)

I guess I'll also vote Distant Planet. It's a pretty cool place.

Because I'm unoriginal and bad and whatnot, I'm gonna choose Final Destination.

Kidding, Distant Planet. Gonna be fun.

The stage was Distant Planet. Everyone was spawned, and it was raining. No one wanted to be the first to lose their invincibility after falling off the revival platform, so they all stood their ground until everyone fell at the same time. Kirby wasn't paying attention and he was swept down the hole by the rain, and Shulk and Pit were sad.

Ness looked at Little Mac, who had been swept off the stage. He struggled super hard to get back on but once the rain pushed him off he couldn't recover. LEL

Yoshi saw an opportunity. He snuck up on Mega Man and tongued him, turning the OG into an egg. The egg landed on the rainy slope and fell down the hole, and there went his last stock.

Greninja smiled. He was perfectly at home here. Sure, the bugs were like eighty times bigger than he was, but he was sure he was quicker than they were. He'd use his awesome ninja skills to stay far away from the fighting, and make sure to only come out when the time was right. He hid underneath a platform and waited.

Toon Link was thinking fast. He was surrounded and he wouldn't get much time to act. He saw Ness, aimed up, and took his shot. Arrow right to the dome and Ness was dead. He didn't have much time to celebrate, however, as he was grabbed by a slender gloved hand.

Luigi was pissed. It was cold, wet, and that hottie Daisy was nowhere to be found. He looked over at Peach, who was busy bashing in Toon Link's face with a frying pan, and decided not to mess with her. Yeah, she was hot, but she was a freak in all the wrong ways. He shuddered, not knowing if it was from the memories of their last encounter or of how damn cold it was. "Screw this," he muttered to himself, jumping up onto a platform. He'd just wait for them all to kill each other and then he could get back home to his nice warm bed and nice warm Daisy.

Unfortunately, the second he sat down, Greninja reached up, grabbed Luigi's leg, and flung him into the abyss.

The second everyone spawned, Charizard ran and hid. How was he supposed to battle here in all this rain??? He snorted angrily and found a platform to wait under. While Diddy Kong snuck up on him, Pac-Man jumped up from the ledge and showed Charizard a ghost. Charizard yelped, jumped out into the rain, and his fire got put out and he died because I'm almost 100% sure that's how it happens in the anime and the anime is always right. Mario saw the other mascot and thought, "Not in my game." He pumped himself up, did a flying leap, and MEGA PUNCHED Pac-Man off the cliff. He landed in the bug's mouth and we all know what happens to people that happens to. Spoiler tags if you don't.

they die

Sonic saw people get swept down the hole by the rain and thought he could go FASTER than the rain. He jumped on the hill and was promptly swept to his death, because no one outruns the rain.

Lucario desperately wanted to go super saiyan 4, and he charged his B for what seemed like ever. He charged so much energy that he exploded.

Olimar saw a big rock and thought he'd get up on it. He'd be safe from everyone and-- oops it was a bug and it ate him. Stupid Olimar.

Villager sat there with his umbrella, safe from the rain, and his axe, safe from everyone else. He smiled and looked at Robin, who was trying so hard not to say anything about tipping the scales. Eventually, the rain stopped, and time was called.

Casualties this round:

bbninjas (Olimar)
Blui (Little Mac)
Drohn (Charizard)
Haunted Water (Mega Man)
Ice Espeon (Sonic)
Jeremy1026 (Toon Link)
Keeper of Night (Pac-Man)
Lugia123 (Luigi)
Luispipe8 (Lucario)
Omega Soul (Ness)

Modkills:

xDoggerx (Kirby)

Survivors:

Celever (Yoshi)
Chaos Jackal (Shulk)
GM DracLord (Greninja)
King Xerneas (Pit)
MTC (Diddy Kong)
Reinforce (Mario)
sillykyle (Peach)
Teal* (Villager)
TwistedTurtwig* (Robin)

* has a Smash Ball

The second action phase starts now. You have 48 hours.

The scales are about to get so damn tipped right now. And by tipped, I mean right into me. I'd rather shoot myself than lose my smash ball to one of you scrubs.

How did I die if I was defending myself when someone attacked me? The flavour doesn't show suicide. Oh well, gg. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back