Ready Aim Fire Game 5: Hunger Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how resurrection works:

You will not be notified if your prediction is right, mainly because I don't have to tell you if it was right or not.

If you guess correctly the action of an opponent in any round, you will earn a resurrection token, to be redeemed as soon as you die. It will revive you after the round in which you have died, even if it you earn it and die in the same round.

Teal, after a year of shining his gun, decided it was shiny enough. It was time to go hunting. He lurked around, trying to find Luis. He eventually got sick of waiting and screamed YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as he fired his railgun randomly in every direction. He razed the whole arena in an attempt to claim victory. When the dust settled, sure enough he found Luis dead as hell. Teal started to dance, but the game wasn't over yet...

Omega Soul has revived!

Casualties this round: Luispipe8

Survivors: Teal, Omega Soul

The fifth action phase begins now. You have 48 hours.

How did Omega Soul earn a redemption token if he shot Teal in Round 3.

PMJ said:
"Predicting [player] will [action]," where [player] is a living player who isn't you and is not someone you are shooting in the current round...

Omega Soul couldn't have submitted that Teal would shoot himself, if he shot Teal.

He earned it previously. Like piercing shots, resurrection tokens stay with you until you die.

Teal has had one since the very first round, but it's meaningless because no one else has one. If Teal dies this round, it's good game because there are no more rounds to play, and he would have to wait one round to get resurrected.

CAN I JUST WIN PLEASE

This is so unfair. I probably have two resurrection tokens but everyone else just keeps reviving and if I died I couldn't use them... ;__;
You should at least be able to use two to instarevive.

Everypony else, thoughts? Revise it, scrap it, or leave it?

Scrap it. The game is over once you're shot; that's the idea. Revival ruins it. Maybe it would have been better if chances weren't so high, and in early stages of the game they are not. In later stages though, there are much fewer people remaining, things like piercing shots make some choices very unlikely, and in some setups with three or four players remaining the game can carry on forever, since a player will submit a prediction that mitigates a wrong action, resulting in a circle of constant revivals.
Teal has won this twice already.

I like it for the first couple rounds, but after that I think that you should stop it. Like final 4 or 5.

Also, just give Teal the win for this game! :s

I think you should allow Teal (or anyone) to use his revival tokens right after he dies if the game would otherwise end. While yes, he has done a great job so far getting to this point, it also wouldn't be fair to OS if his resurrection token got wasted and Teal was immediately declared the winner. Thus, I think this is the fairest option. Besides, if OS can out-mindgame Teal 3 times in a row, he probably deserves to lose anyway. :p

As for future games, I think you can scrap them. They were fun for 1 game, but I think it's more fun if players are out for good.

Omega Soul witnessed the carnage that Teal did tryna kill Luis and wanted no part of it. He bashed his own face in with his baton while Teal sat, shining his gun like a crazy man until the end of days.

This game's winner is...

[admin]Teal[/admin]

Thanks for your input. Revival is scrapped. Any requests for flavor for the next round?

I personally liked the idea of us giving you weapons for us to use... I would love it if everyone had to send in a wacky type of weapon.

GJ Teal

Weapons are a given. I'm talking more about a fighting locale, like choosing your stage in Smash Bros. :D

Why don't we set it up like a Battle Royale in Pokémon Rumble and Pokémon Rumble Blast? When we sign up we choose a Pokémon and two moves, and then each night we choose one of the two attacks (unless we choose to do nothing) as well as our target if applicable.

This isn't the same as the Pokémon Vigilantes flavour because there were a clear two factions there; this is a frantic everyone for themselves type of thing.

What is the purpose of two attacks? And what do you mean to choose your target "if applicable"?

PMJ said:
What is the purpose of two attacks? And what do you mean to choose your target "if applicable"?

In Pokémon Rumble all Pokémon get two attacks. IDK, it just gives a bit of cute customisation for the players in each round! :]

And I meant if you try to kill yourself or you do nothing you won't target a player.

Lol I feel like I fought underleveled through a crazy multi-form endboss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back