Ready Aim Fire Game 5: Hunger Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luispipe8 said:
I actually liked the Bow & Arrow from long ago, I think from the Bleach Anime's Quincy Bow. xD But being this The Hunger Games, is fitting.

You chose the wrong excuse. Because I happen to hate the Quincy bunch since Ishida's debut.

Guys, shoot Luis.

/me thinks about overkilling CJ just to silence him...

And well, at least I wasn't the only one that thought of it. xD And don't be mean to Ishida! D:

PMJ said:
Teal finished cleaning his gun just as the end of round siren went off. ":(", he said, and everyone went back to the safe house to rest up for the next round, where they found bigfootaus naked and holding a spoon. No one asked.

Perfect flavour, 10/10 would spoon again. Gonna look forward to horribly-slowly murdering someone with my extremely inefficient weapon next round.

You guys don't submit your weapon choices for future rounds, just the first one.

But you do still have to submit regular actions :[

Also, if you are modkilled, you will forfeit your resurrection tokens.

Everyone was transported to the field in a huge box. They all wanted to kill each other right then and there but they agreed to not do it out of respect for the fallen.

When they got there, they were all dumped out onto the field. No one told anyone that they were being dumped from two stories up, though. They all scrambled to not be the guy everyone landed on, and unfortunately, Luis was it. He was crushed under the huge weight of everyone, and they all scattered so as not to get killed early on. Omega Soul reached out with his long baton and tripped bigfootaus with it. bigfootaus lost control of his spoon and screamed as he fell. MTC turned around to see what the fuss was about and ended up with a spoon in the eye. :(

Omega Soul quickly ran up and smashed bigfootaus's head in before he could escape. Reinforce went to throw his heavy book but for some reason he bashed his own face in with it.

Teal just kept shining up his certain scientific railgun. Before he knew it, the round was over, and he took his baby back into the safe house.

Casualties this round:

Luis, MTC, bigfootaus

Survivors: Omega Soul, Teal*

Two resurrection tokens were passed out this round.

The third action phase starts now. You have 48 hours.

So, neither one can die, assuming they two survivors are the ones who got resurrection tokens. But no one can win, unless the other misplays. Interesting finish.

Machamp The Champion said:
Aaaaaaaaand it's the same situation as the last 2 games. -_- Only this time, both players have a resurrection token.

Not really, Teal does have piercing which is a huge advantage for this round, Only when both players have piercing does it get awkward because you can outplay your opponent when there aren't any left.

Blui said:
Machamp The Champion said:
Aaaaaaaaand it's the same situation as the last 2 games. -_- Only this time, both players have a resurrection token.

Not really, Teal does have piercing which is a huge advantage for this round, Only when both players have piercing does it get awkward because you can outplay your opponent when there aren't any left.

But in the last two games there was this situation in the final 2 besides the 2 resurrection tokens, since one of them has to be passed a piercing shot as the mechanics of the game!

Submitted, and I assume teal has too because he was on the top of the recent views for PMJ's profile.

Resurrection tokens can be earned if you predict correctly in the same round in which you die.

So I lost the round data for the last round, which I need to correctly process the data for this round. Fortunately, since all that info is in PM, I can just rewrite it. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do that right now. The update should still come tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Teal and Omega Soul were placed on opposite sides of the field. Omega Soul spent days trying to find Teal. He was just about to give up when he saw Teal shining his gun like a madman. Omega Soul made a mad dash for him, baton raised, and swung down hard. Teal lifted the gun, blocked the shot, and then fired, causing oil to spill out of Omega Soul. He fell over, deadskies.

Just then, the 1-UP sound was heard, and Luispipe8 appeared!

Casualties this round: Omega Soul

Survivors: Teal, Luispipe8

The fourth action phase begins now. You have 48 hours.

So, a resurrection token also saves you from having to play a round as well. Interesting...might be a bit OP though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back