Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Ready Aim Fire Game 5

Hunger games it is. No complaints if I mess up the flavor. I've seen the movie though.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

xan81.jpg

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

Machamp The Champion said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Hunger games style

/in

What do you mean by Hunger Games style? Like for the flavor?

In, by the way.

yes, flavor. PMJ wanted suggestions for flavor so I just threw out the first thing that popped into my head.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Hunger games is actually dope ass flavor. Might have to see about fleshing this game out.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Game is started as of about 40 minutes ago. I sent a PM to everyone. Let me know if you did not receive it.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Teal is in. No more signups. You can edit your action if you sent it already, no matter what it was before.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
♪ Somebody guessed correctly ♪

Though you will never know who unless they come forward... or are magically alive in a future round.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Everyone was transported to the magical world of PMJanem where they were sentenced to duke it out to the hopefully temporary death.

A sexy, deep voice which was obviously PMJ's was heard over the loudspeaker of the ship they were traveling in. "All of you have been chosen because you are the best and brightest. Or maybe it's cause I picked your names out of a jar or something? I should probably brush up on the lore a bit. Anyway, I've got a cool million funny money dollars for the last man standing, so when we get to the arena you're all gonna have to kill each other. Do whatever it takes to survive cause your opponent will show you no quarter. Aight? Cool, oh by the way we're here see ya!"

The floor opened up from under them and Teal and all the combatants who arrived on time fell. Blui, who was eating some spaghetti at the time, didn't hear the announcement and wasn't ready. He landed hard on the ground and was surprisingly okay. "Wow, how lucky am I?" he thought. He stood up and dusted himself off. Something in his very soul told him to look up. He did, and the fork he was using to eat spaghetti fell into his eye like something out of Final Destination. He fell over, dead from shock. Or maybe spaghetti sauce in the eye. I don't know.

The remaining fighters scattered. Who was gonna be the first victim? Not me, they all thought.

bbninjas saw what happened with Blui and decided he was gonna have none of that. He pulled out an icy castle and sat in it. Its defenses were the best and no one could get to him while he was inside it.

Drohn, Luispipe8, and Haunted Water all looked at each other, a bow in one hand and an arrow in the other. "Really guys?" Luis said. "Just because what's-her-name used one doesn't mean you guys are gonna be super kings. I bet you guys can't even shoot."

Drohn laughed, in Dutch. "Oh yeah? Check this out. Hey bbninjas!"

bbninjas looked out the window of his icy castle. "Yeah, what is--"thok

And then bbninjas was dead from an arrow to the face. Drohn smiled, in Dutch. "Your turn, losers."

Not to be outdone, Luis looked for a decent target. He spotted Ice Espeon who was throwing fat giant globs of something. It piqued his interest, so he walked over to where Ice Espeon was throwing and asked him, "What in the name of all things tasty are you throwing?"

"Custard-filled Snorlax projectiles," was the reply. Luis looked at Ice Espeon skeptically. "D-don't judge me."

"Too late," Luis said. "Hey, do you mind if I do some target practice? Like, you throw one of your projectiles and I'll shoot."

Ice Espeon mulled this over. "Okay, sounds good! They're pretty big, so you shouldn't have any trouble hitting them. Ready?" He lifted one up over his head and heaved.

And then Luis shot Ice Espeon in the head. "Whoops. I 'missed.'"

Luis went back to Drohn and they high fived. Surely they would now be best friends forever.

Haunted Water, having seen this unfold, thought that was pretty slick the way Luis tricked Ice Espeon like that. He needed to step up his game so he could join the cool archer club. Just then, he saw his sworn enemy Chaos Jackal who was responsible for killing Haunted Water's famiry. He grabbed an arrow and ran right towards him. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he screamed, arm raised, ready to stab the arrow deep into Chaos Jackal's unsuspecting neck. Unfortunately, Haunted Water failed to remember that if you're going for the element of surprise, the last thing you wanna do is scream at your target and announce your present. As such, Chaos Jackal whipped out his katana and stabbed Haunted Water just as he shot an arrow, and the two were dead in each other's arms.

Omega Soul was pissed. He and bbninjas were homies and he witnessed Drohn trick bbninjas and kill him. He ran up without saying anything and crushed Drohn's skull with a long baton.

The few remaining fighters saw MTC carring around a huge brown gun. "What is that?" He asked Teal.

Teal continued to clean a certain scientific railgun as he answered. "That? That's his coconut gun. It fires in spurts. If he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt." As if on cue, Celever ran at MTC like a total genius, taser in hand, but one pull of the trigger and Celever was out for the count. Reinforce ran into the place where they were all at and threw a heavy book at Celever just to be sure he was really dead.

Teal kept cleaning his gun. ATA leaped in from the ceiling with his dagger. Teal leaned to the side to get some railgun polish and ATA crashed into the ground, breaking his face and ending his life. Whoops.

Jeremy1026 had to fart. Like, really bad. It got so terrible that he tried to let out a little poot. His fart was having none of that, however, and it it was the mother of all SBD farts. He tried to run away and fan it away but it lingered no matter where he went. The stench was so foul that he suffocated and died.

Teal finished cleaning his gun just as the end of round siren went off. ":(", he said, and everyone went back to the safe house to rest up for the next round, where they found bigfootaus naked and holding a spoon. No one asked.

Casualties this round:

ATA, bbninjas, Blui, Celever, Chaos Jackal, Drohn, Haunted Water, Ice Espeon, Jeremy1026

Survivors:

bigfootaus*, Luispipe8, MTC, Omega Soul, Reinforce, Teal who was late to the game

One resurrection token was passed out this round. An asterisk denotes a piercing shot.

The second action phase starts now. You have 48 hours.

Celever

Wheeeee~
PMJ said:
Reinforce ran into the place where they were all at and threw a heavy book at Celever just to be sure he was really dead.

This is what happens when you don't read for a while, kids.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past
/me will burn down your house and kill your family.

Also, everybody kill Luis. Bows and arrows are bad and whoever uses them should feel bad (except for Katniss, who is an extra reason for them to die 'cos unoriginal).

Omega Soul

I'm feeling dizzy
PMJ said:
Omega Soul was pissed. He and bbninjas were homies and he witnessed Drohn trick bbninjas and kill him. He ran up without saying anything and crushed Drohn's skull with a long baton.

Don't mind me, just crushing drohn's skull with a baton. I'm definetely not going to get hate for that.

Omega Soul

I'm feeling dizzy
I was considering using mount everest on a stick as a weapon... but that would hold up the game as i doubt PMJ would quickly come up with a way to integrate mount everest on a stick into the flavour. so i chose something else.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
PMJ said:
Jeremy1026 had to fart. Like, really bad. It got so terrible that he tried to let out a little poot. His fart was having none of that, however, and it it was the mother of all SBD farts. He tried to run away and fan it away but it lingered no matter where he went. The stench was so foul that he suffocated and died.

This totally made my day... I'm saving this for posterity. xD

Chaos Jackal said:
* Chaos Jackal will burn down your house and kill your family.

Also, everybody kill Luis. Bows and arrows are bad and whoever uses them should feel bad (except for Katniss, who is an extra reason for them to die 'cos unoriginal).

I actually liked the Bow & Arrow from long ago, I think from the Bleach Anime's Quincy Bow. xD But being this The Hunger Games, is fitting.

Ice Espeon said:
Luis was so mean ;(

Huh, now that I see it, I've shot you two times in a row. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.