Ready Aim Fire Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You defend because you think you might be shot by anyone. It doesn't have to be by a certain player, so no.

But having an extra player increases the chance of being shot. They might have sent in another action with more players and a higher number of people being able to shoot you. Especially with so few people left. Anyway, the choice is yours. :p It would be fair to give them the chance in my opinion.

The final five stood, staring defiantly at one another. Luis had a plan. He reached into his warp pipe and pulled out a joy buzzer. He slipped it onto his finger and walked over to Jeremy. "Truce?" Luis said, extending his hand in friendship.

Jeremy knew what was up but he shook Luis's hand anyway. Jeremy was delivered some volts and then shoryukened Luis to the moon.

Celever went to shoot Mr.Muffin but Mr.Muffin was sucked into a black hole before Celever could shoot.

Blui did a dance.

Survivors: Blui*, Celever, Jeremy1026

Celever threw a hand grenade at blui

accualy ws pin

Jeremy cried

Survivors: Jeremy*, blui

Well here is a real humdinger. I can't shoot blui, neither regular nor piercing, because then he shoots me and we both die. I can't shoot myself, because then blui does nothing and he wins. I can't do nothing, because then blui shoots and we both die. I guess we will be having a 2-way tie for next to first. Good luck blui, good luck.

Don't I still have piercing? That's kinda relevant

EDIT: Wait. No it isn't. I can't shoot myself anyway.

We tie Jeremy, unless you want to throw the game

Jeremy1026 said:
Well here is a real humdinger. I can't shoot blui, neither regular nor piercing, because then he shoots me and we both die. I can't shoot myself, because then blui does nothing and he wins. I can't do nothing, because then blui shoots and we both die. I guess we will be having a 2-way tie for next to first. Good luck blui, good luck.
exactly. Now pick an action and hope you win.

Blui said:

Nope, not going to throw it. We will likely tie. But, only 1 way to find out. My action has been submitted.

Jeremy1026 said:
Blui said:

Nope, not going to throw it. We will likely tie. But, only 1 way to find out. My action has been submitted.

images

Yes blui you do. It is only posted for players who earned it in the round.

The mind games are real

Machamp The Champion said:
Jeremy's in the same position I was last round with Drohn. Except Blui is Drohn. Let the 2nd annual Mind Games begin!

DODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODO

Anyway I just submitted, let's see what happens.

And then they both shot nukes at each other. Everyone died.

No one wins!

You can't clap. You're dead. Everyone is dead. Scorched earth. Gg world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back