Ready Aim Fire Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Jackal said:
So, the host always has a piercing shot? Kinda broken, ain't it?

No, because it stops people from forcing the host to lose by making him shoot while the last player defends.

It won't be as broken as you think.

Or maybe it will. There's no way to find out but to get out there and do it! :D

Okay, signups are closed and game four begins now. You have 48 hours from the time of this post.

Guys, can we all just agree to make PMJ shoot himself? The kill he performs is 100% random, and it just makes sense to get him out of the way...

I'm not a huge fan of this element so I'm announcing it for everyone to see. Please don't shoot PMJ -- there is a pretty large possibility that he's going to win unless we off him early.

Omega Soul said:
How does PMJ not kill herself if the votes add up to host shooting themselves?

Jeremy1026 said:
She can, unless someone chooses "Shoot host"

If I told you PMJ is a he, would you believe me?
Yeah, it's too bad it's random. Maybe if we all PM him a specific name he will decide to forgo random:p?

Being able to choose what the host does would make mind games more interesting for people into mind games (not me), especially later in game.

Chaos Jackal said:
Omega Soul said:
How does PMJ not kill herself if the votes add up to host shooting themselves?

Jeremy1026 said:
She can, unless someone chooses "Shoot host"

Yeah, it's too bad it's random. Maybe if we all PM him a specific name he will decide to forgo random:p?

The profile says female.

Omega Soul said:
Chaos Jackal said:

The profile says female.

And you believe that because...?

Maybe my profile says I'm female is because that's the gender I most identify with. None of you even considered that, did you? :eek:

Well, looks like I won't be bringing this mechanic back for game 5. Oh well! I ain't mad. That's what play testing is for. Here's hope you jerks end up liking getting brought back from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back