Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 9: Monarchy Mishap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all even think Marie Antoinette could kill someone if she tried? I'm obviously doing nothing.

Phase 01

The battle to survival continues each monarch may have their personal philosophy that they follow but one thing for sure, Survival is the main goal. With that set in mind no the peaceful souls resting in the monarch started to plain the next action.

Zeus is wiser, he knew that he should not waste the little power he left here with some unsignificant action. Hence he decided to focus every inch of energy in his body into the palm of his hand. His effort was rewarded as he could generate a lethal lightning bolt.

Augustus truly filled with the roman war spirit. Mars is his idol. With the ideal solution popping his mind he took out a shuriken he once obtain from a dead Army General and threw it at his target.

Charlemagne truly have a magnificient plan. He sneak behind his target and found a One Ring. With the artifact in his possession, he put the ring in his right index finger. As he feel the surge of power a shuriken hit his skull leaving him in near death situation.

King Sejong find that his philosphy of not killing is stronger than his will to survive. He when to one of the display area and found a Hwach'a. As he spoke his final testament he load the rocket into the weapon and aim it at himself before firing it.

Aragorn knew someone has pickpocketed him and took one of his items. What the thief didn't know was the ring is cursed. Which was the main reason Aragorn never wore it in his fingers in the first place.

~The relief that felt by Charles the Great due to surviving the shuriken ended in an incredible scream as the ring he wore has activated the cursed that crushes his very body~

Emperor Akihito remember that promise he made to the Empress, he swore to her that he would comeback. Knowing his not strong enough to survive he decided he prefer to die in his own will. With a shrugs displayed on the way, he strangled himself.

Marie Antoinette is truly a devious Queen, when to the banquet table and found a cake. She slowly drip a few poisonous liquid in it and wait for someone to come near her. Getting bored with waiting she took a bite of the cake before remembering what she did earlier.

King Rhoam felt that he don't need to take action just yet. Instead, he wonder around the hall looking for something that could be of use. He sow something shiny just behind a display case and picked it up.

Ertuğrul barely remember the situation he was in. He almost forget to act fast. Lucky for him he was no one target. Unlucky to him he got bored and tried to pick a book which is cursed. As he picks the book, he instantly poof out of existence.

Drac was not pleased by some of the monarch who decide desecrate the painting on the wall and decide to push corresponding button that open lethal trap killing the criminals.

1. @bbninjas & @rainyman123 SURVIVES & gain PIERCING SHOT
2. @bbninjas @mordacazir, @double o squirtle & @rainyman123, SURVIVES and move on to PHASE 02
3. @Epist is COUNTER-KILLED and KILLED
4. @Celever, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @NinjaPenguin & @TheSceptileMaster has committed SUICIDE
5 @simsands, @Blakers & @PikaMasterJesi has been MODKILLED

Phase 02 has begin. You have 48 hours to send in your action.

Phase 02

Augustus, looks around, only 4 people remain including himself. He know he need a better strategy to survive. Before the other notice, Augustus slips away into a corridor. Luck was certainly in his favour as the corridor is fill with various weapon just ready to be taken.

King Rhoam felt like he need to be more secure, not wanting to waste the object he found before, he rummage the corpse which are hidden from view hoping to find other useful thing. Found he did as he pick up a small shining object from a nearby princess.

Zeus knew something was coming hence he decide to save the thunderbolt for later. Although his power are reduced in this body, his senses are as good as ever. He can sense that someone is trying to lunch a surprise attack.

Aragorn aren't like the others. He has the thirst for blood running in his mind. He broke an orb on the floor summoning Gollum whom he had imprison before. Unwilling the Gollum follow the desire of his captor.

As Gollum pick a knife to attack Zeus, a fluffy white cloud appear and obscure the vision of the tiny creature. Not knowing if he is infront the right target, Gollum just plunged the knife away.

Upon hearing Aragorn screech, Gollum was happy regardless as he nows free from being control. Just before Aragorn fall and die, he throw another orb at Gollum forcing the creature to be imprison once more.

Drac : "One down 3 to go. Looks like all 3 looks deadly as ever."

1. @mordacazir & @rainyman123 has SURVIVED and gain PIERCING SHOT
2. @bbninjas has SURIVED from being kill and retained his PIERCING SHOT
3. @double o squirtle has been COUNTER-KILLED

For those who survived, you have 48 hours to send in your action for Phase 03

Phase 03

Drac : "This might be the end for some., or might be the end for all. Regardless, soon the spell will wore off and I can go on my way. Far away."

Augustus : "The Roman Empire would dominate this realm once and for all. Kneel before the me or die in horror."

Rhoam : "Violence is not an answer, we must remain civilize. There are so many death already. Can't we find a peaceful solution."

Zeus : "Wretched humans, you dare to to reason with me.. Know your place you pathetic peace of meat."

Augustus has enough with the gloating being, he pick up a musket which has been loaded with Stygian Iron bullet and aim at Zeus. He focus his aim and fire directly at the heart of the Olympian.

Zeus felt like Rhoam is mocking him with those words hence he picked up a trident a symbol of his dear brother and powered it up with the Lightning Bolt he mustered. With his might he shove the trident at his target just before the bullet hit his body and poison it fully.

Rhoam was puzzle as to why can't the other relate to him. He was reading his trusty guidebook and just found a loophole to the spell that bound them to the room. As he was trying to tell the other Kings, the tip of the of the trident hit his heart and the surge of lightning hit his internal organ.

Zeus body felt to the ground with all his vein pitch black from the poison of the bullet.. Smoke come out of Rhoam's body as all his organ was fried to crisp from the lightning.

Augustus stood in glory. He survived the banquet and soon would be the king of all the realm. A sinister smile form in his face as the spell wore off.

Drac : "Rhoam was right about the loophole, it's a shame, if only he found it sooner. Regardless, dear Augustus, hope you enjoy eternity alone with all this lifeless body. While you guys were busy killing each other, I managed to get myself out of this place. I taken with me the token that represent each one of you. Those pieces would gave me absolute authority over your domain....."

*Drac's body digitize and bleep's away just like a hologram that end it's transmission*

1. @rainyman132 & @bbninjas was KILLED by PIERCING SHOT

2. @mordacazir SURVIVED and WON the game

And your prize is, the fame and glory. You are also given 24 hours to pick the theme (in 1 word) of my next game.

Rather than changing much of RAF's format, I would be hosting a SPIN-OFF of Ready, Aim, Fire!

The game would be call Shoot and Kill or SnK for short.
The mechanic of SnK are based on RAF with some changes that are easily understand.

Hope you guys would join in..

Rather than changing much of RAF's format, I would be hosting a SPIN-OFF of Ready, Aim, Fire!

The game would be call Shoot and Kill or SnK for short.
The mechanic of SnK are based on RAF with some changes that are easily understand.

Hope you guys would join in..
That's exciting! I hope that SnK will be just as successful as RAF, and a change of mechanics is actually a great, well-timed idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back