Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 2020 (Season 3) - 01: Back to Basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Greeting to ALL!!

It has been so long since I last hosted this game. I made a Spin-Off of this game call SHOOT and KILL, it was fun while it last but after a few round it took a hit. Last year, I planned to make another Spin Off which would be inspired by a the of Sword and Shield, however I could't get myself into the groove..

This year, I felt that it is time to bring back this game and I going back to it roots. Unlike my previous edition, this game would have those fun flavours (it may return in the future if there is such demand) but for now.. Let get Back to Basic

This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a weapon. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Defend (Shoot Self)
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to defend themselves, however, then you die instead. If you defend yourself and no one else shoots you, you die. Or you could steer clear of everyone and just do nothing, idly wishing your life away, but should you survive you will earn yourself a piercing shot. To use a Piercing Shot, you must state in the PM containing your action that you wished to use your Piercing Shot (This will replace the regular shoot). Piercing Shot may be kept to be use in later rounds. A person who is shot by a Piercing Shot regardless of the target's action for that phase will die.

An example to demonstrate. Reinforce, Celever, bbninjas, GM DracLord, Professor Palutena are in a game. Reinforce shoots Celever. Celever shoots himself. bbninjas shoots himself. GM DracLord shoots Celever. Professor Palutena does nothing. Resolution: Reinforce and GM DracLord die because they both shot Celever, who shot himself. Celever survives because he shot himself and was also shot. bbninjas dies because he shot himself and no one else shot him. Professor Palutena avoids everyone, survives and gain a Piercing Shot.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will be MODKILLED. Be the last player standing to win!

Players [Alive]:-
1. @Jadethepokemontrainer
2. @Ephemera
3. @mordacazir
4. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
5. @Celever

Players [Dead]:-

Hall Of Fame :-
1 - Ready Aim Fire by PMJ > Jeremy1026
2 - Ready Aim Fire Game 2 by PMJ > Reinforce
3 - Ready Aim Fire Game 3 by PMJ > Machamp The Champion
4 - Ready Aim Fire Game 4 by PMJ > N/A (Jeremy and Blui KILLS each other)
5 - Ready Aim Fire Game 5: Hunger Games by PMJ > Teal
6 - Ready Aim Fire Game 6: Super Smash Bros. by PMJ > Machamp The Champion
7 - Ready Aim Fire Game 7: Super Smash Bros. by PMJ > bbninjas
8 - Ready Aim Fire Game 8: Fanbois by Jeremy1026 > bbninjas
9 - Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics by Blui > TrainerLoganPoke
10 - Ready Aim Fire 10: Pokemon by bbninjas > N/A (Machamp the Champion and Reggie McGigas KILLS each other)
11 - Ready Aim Fire 11: Mario Kart by Celever > Carpey

1 - Ready, Aim, Fire! by Celever > GM DracLord
2 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 2: Bullet of Bullets by GM DracLord > bbninjas
3 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 3: On a Cruise by bbninjas > Yeowie
4 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 4: Olympus Challenge by GM DracLord > Reinforce
5 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 5: Delta Stream by GM DracLord > Celever
6 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 6: Pokemon Contest by Celever > Professor Palutena
7 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 7: Norse Nostalgia by GM DracLord > mordacazir
8 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 8: Egypt Experience by GM DracLord > bbninjas
9 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 9: Monarchy Mishap by GM DracLord > mordacazir

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
The Result for Round 1

(I meant for it to not contain flavor, but might as well put a little work..

After a long hiatus, Drac suddenly posted in the Town notice board that he will becoming back soon. Then out of the blue another notice appear

"Now I'm back to business, so those who received my invitation do come to my mansion (it's at the end of the road), those who don't, I don't promise your family safety or atleast your prosperity. Time as per stated in the invitation, I expect timeliness from all of you..."

Most who read this notice shrug it off as they are certain they didn't receive such invitation, but they are few who shown a worried face as they knew the notice are referring to them..

Nothing they could do but wait till the designated time to come for them to answer to the summon by one of the town former mayor.

Monday - 10/02/2020 - 1:00 pm

- As 5 people approached the mansion entrance, the door swung open and light lite up on the floor showing the direction for this 5 unfortunate guests. Not thinking much, they followed in an finally reached a study room. Seated on the mahogany chair is a figure wrapped in glimmering dark cloak and wearing Drac's signature Diamond Mask.

"I welcome you my dear guests, neighbour and friends. I do missed all of you to certain extend. I wanted to play a little game to celebrate me coming back here, on the rack near you are pamphlet do read them and follow it to the letter. See you in 2 days.."

With the end of the sentence, Drac's figure vanish to thin air.

Confused, angry that sums up the emotion shown by the 5 of them, they each grab the reading material that was provided a digest it content. As they finished reading it sign of dismay appears on their faces as they knew, this gonna be their funeral at one point. Trying their best to not break down they split of into the mansion and decided what should be done....Of course escaping wasn't an option, as stated by the pamphlet, the all doors and windows are sealed shut and reinforced with steel bars. Contacting the outside, there's no way it was possible in this vault like building. At least they can pass time with a certain level of entertainment and consume the provision food provided for them..

Wednesday - 12/02/2020 - 1:00 pm

As the clock chimes, the 5 guests arrived as the study room at the allocated spot mark X. At first they all stood still but when the clock chimes a second time the swiftly act.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK quickly grab a nearby pen a darted it straight on Celever's head.

@mordacazir tries to reach for a sword but he missed it and caused a nearby bookcase to fall and squashes morda.

@Jadethepokemontrainer took a boomerang from the wall and threw it, it spins and hits the chain of the chandelier hanging ontop of Jade's head effectively plunges through the head .

@Ephemera stayed calmed and sharply study all the objects. Picking what appears to be a small dart filled with lethal poison.

@Celever stood still not moving like a statue. Moments later a pen stuck when through the head killing him instantly.

- morda & jade shoot themselves and died.
- Nick shots Cel
- Ephe earns a Piercing Shot
- Cel did not sent in any action.

I wonder how will this 2 decide

You have 24 hours to sent in your actions

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
The Result for Round 2

The dateline given was exactly 2 days for the remaining guest to decide their course of action. Those 2 when on the merry way to bid their time which seems unusually longer. Once clocks chimes, both when to the Dining hall as instructed. They stood at the designated spot while waits for the second chime.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK act swiftly and grab the fork and knife and jab both in Ephe's eye straight through the brain.

@Ephemera didn't act fast enough as the lethal dart fall of his lifeless body.

- Nick shot Ephe
- Ephe did not sent in action in time

To @Ephemera although by default you would have won based on round 1 result, I believe that the round should be played out properly, unfortunately you didn't sent in your action in time. So I have to crown @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK as S3 R1 winner of RAF

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I'm sorry for forgetting to submit!!!
(Although, I really should have defended myself there, no one expects someone with a piercing shot to defend.)

Status
Not open for further replies.