Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 2: Bullet of Bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
The 24 hours mark has passed, since majority has sent their action we might not even have to wait for the whole day

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
*Technically* those who fail to submit an action commit suicide. And one of those failers certainly wasn't me! o.o

Celever

Wheeeee~
*Technically* those who fail to submit an action commit suicide. And one of those failers certainly wasn't me! o.o
Each of the cycles last 48 hours, so he meant that the full 48 hours might not need to be used :p. For the first cycle that's actually good going.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 1 Update
The sunlight reaches the edge of the horizon signaling the end of dusk. A mysterious rumble can be seen under the blanket is as something hiding in the gloomy room. Then out of nowhere a shadowy figure enters the room and with his laziness grab the edge of the pillow and threw it away revealing an iphone 6 which has not stop vibrating. Seeing the clock on the phone, the figure quickly snatch his Nerve Gear and putting it on before going for a Full Dive.

System : “Welcome Master, which account would you like to access.”

Me : “Log me into Gun Gale Online, using the account DracLord.”

System : “The games is on the latest update, please wait while we load.”

“Welcome all to the Bullet of Bullets Tournament sponsored by Beach Enterprise. All contestant please proceed to the main gate to be transferred to your starting point.”

12 players were seen approaching the gateway and one by one dematerialised and transport all across the battle field.

“The rule are simple, you play to survive, let the games begins”

@thegrovylekid dash into the nearest wall, his mind was set to gain first blood without a doubt. Not wanting to waste time, he took out his Triple-Bluff from the inventory and aim to the figure he saw walking 25 meter away. Seconds pass and fire was shot, and thegrovylekid started a mini celebration as he was certain the he would gain first blood.

@Vracken decided against going elsewhere when he saw a weird rock near him, the rock had button which he eagerly pushed, to his surprise, a weapon box present upon him. He decided to keep it in his inventory for now to be used later.

@bbninjas was fortunate enough be transport under a bridge of a running river, he took out his Starship Metal Estoc and held a defend position incase of a surprise attack.

Feeling confidence of his luck, @Ice Espeon decided that he should just laid back and hope that the other players kill each other and he can conserve his bullets to give a full frontal attack to the last survivor.

From before the game start, @Squirtle Squad and his dear friend has made a pact to support each other until the two of them remains. Knowing that the best hiding place to locate their target is the building, they both head there where the met Vom. At first they want to eliminate but decided to killed this possible friend last. After making a new pact, the secure the building entrance by setting up booby-traps which is set to incinerate the next person that enter.

He was sure the Bucket of Fish Legs he found laying around would let him save bullet to kill the person under the bridge, that is what @simsands planned. As he tried to throw the bucket towards bbninjas, the lights reflected from the Starship Metal Estoc blinded simsands for a second making him lost his balance and fell into a river where he was furiously crunch by the Catcodile, part cat part crocodile.

@double o squirtle flipped a coin to decide his first action. Heads hunt for the nearest pray, tails get into stealth mode. He was sure either way the coin fell, it would be tails for him. True enough that was the result. He changed into his camourflouge gear and tried to hide himself in the tall grass.

Seeing no one else other then him and the future victim around, @Reinforce confidently took out his GE M134 Minigun and rains bullets on upon Ice Espeon who took the full drizzle.

@scattered mind was sure the trap is all set up when he suddenly smell gas and here a buzzing sound. He tried to run as fast as possible to get out of the building but he was too late, the trap made by the 3 people backfired and the whole building collapse from the explosion created, no survivor are seen in the wreckage.

Having a sweet tooth, @Yeowie weapon of choice is Chocolate Indulgence Degenerator, using his sharp eye, he saw double o squirtle changing gear. Not wanting to give the edge of the prey getting aways, Yeowie fired to his heart content obliterating double o squirtle from the battlefield.

@Celever took a bit of relief remembering his near death experience. He was lucky that he heard the sound of Triple-Bluff and react accordingly. With the Kagemitsu G4, he reflected the bullets and lady luck was also around. One of the reflected bullet was bounced back right to it’s shoot. thegrovylekid was blown back and eliminated.

"Only 30 minutes has passed and already 7 death. This round should end soon, just maybe if something interesting happens"

Results:
thegrovylekid - Counter killed by Celever
Vom - Suicided
simsands - Counter killed by bbninjas
double o squirtle - Killed by Yeowie
Squirtle Squad - Suicided
scattered mind - Suicided
Ice Espeon - Killed by Reinforce

Celever
bbninjas
Vracken*
Reinforce
Yeowie

* denotes the player has a piercing shot.

Phase 2 will end on Wednesday the 4th November at 20:00 GMT+8.

Also, dead players can talk in-thread should they so choose.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 2 Update
“The game is going quite slow, I really should hurry things up, it’s getting kind of bored watching like this.”

@bbninjas really wanted to be certain he wasn’t ambush. As such, he found his way to a mountain top and hide himself among the rocks. Opening his inventory, he took out his PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II and sets it up hunting for its prey.

Feeling doubtful of what he should do, @Vracken, he is divided to use his secret weapon or prepare himself for an ambush. After giving it some thought he took out his FN Five-Seven and did the most unexpected thing ever, while he put the gun to his head and shot himself.

@Celever, wasn’t sure is his victim have anything up his sleeve, as the victim stand idle and not far is another option, regardless, Celever took out his SIG SG550 and fired it Reinforce.

@Reinforce suddenly moved and aims his Calico M900Atowards Yeowie, however he was too late, within micro seconds, another gunshot was heard and Reinforce was penetrated from 2 angles.

He shadowy figures change his aim from the Reinforce and fired his Death Gun towards @Yeowie and does a head shot.

As Celever tried to flee the scene, bbninjas bullets goes through Celever straight to the heart.

An announcement was heard congratulating bbninjas for winning the tournament.

“He was a please being your host for this round, maybe we would compete against soon”

All when pitched black as the server was shut down indefinitely.

Dead:
Celever
Vracken
Reinforce
Yeowie

The Winner:
bbninjas

Congratulations to our winner!
There's also a spreadsheet with all the weapons and actions for you to look through here.

Yeowie

the Mage Pichu
Wow, talk about an unpredictable tagging system. I didn't get any alerts on the thread until now so I forgot to submit an action... :confused:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Wow, talk about an unpredictable tagging system. I didn't get any alerts on the thread until now so I forgot to submit an action... :confused:
I seem I think in future, if I host any games, I'll do the tagging and a locked conversation as an alert

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
To be honest, if you're committed to a game, you should be checking it regularly (or daily in the case of RAF). This is particularly important with the mass tag issue that is currently known. It shouldn't be the host's responsibility to round up participants. :)

Yeowie

the Mage Pichu
To be honest, if you're committed to a game, you should be checking it regularly (or daily in the case of RAF). This is particularly important with the mass tag issue that is currently known. It shouldn't be the host's responsibility to round up participants. :)
True. You make a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.