Re-Emergance of Sinnoh!

Nitro

Shiny Charm :)
Hi there, im mpain0. I have always been fascinated about trading cards and i decided to make one of my own with a little help from S-ModCMP! So here is the first card, darkrai:

Specialdarkraicard.png

Tell me what ya think:p

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
GoobieDoob said:
That's a pretty bad font guide. Like, pretty horrible.

It's actually extremely accurate, but the blanks that it's for aren't accurate.

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD
^You're right.

The card itself is pretty good, but on the whole;
the card said:
Once, during your turn (before you attack) you may put one card from your discard pile on top of your deck. You can't use more than 1 one mysterious comeback Poke-power per turn.

It's a little pet peeve, but the grammar is a little bad, and the Poke-power isn't really needed.

EDIT:
The strike through erased my lovely - :( :( :( :( :(

Nitro

Shiny Charm :)
This card is already complete but I will try to make a better one. I installed better fonts and I am working on an arceus card.

dBlue

mpain0 said:
Arceus is done:

arceusfake.png
Supernova is funny because your almost garenteed a KO on the opponent, which would discard thier energies anyway. Although, it does ditch Rescues...

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
No need to be fancy with the colors. Black is used for a reason.

Golden Void is too ridiculous. Kingdra Prime was good enough with just one damage counter a turn.

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD
Roar of time;
If Arceus has more than 5 damage counters on it, you may remove all energies of your opponents active Pokemon.

SuperNova; 80
Flip a coin, if tales this attack does nothing. Discard all energies attached to Arceus.

reshiram36

Cupcakes anyone?
Pretty cool card, but the yellow hurts my eyes. Next time you should go with the normal black, other than that the card is awesome!!