'Rayquaza-GX vs. Ultra Necrozma-GX Battle Arena Decks' in October!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Mysticvulpix Just be chill
    Mysticvulpix

I have to disagree, as the main reason it isn’t is welder. Welder is just this OP rediculous card that allows you to accelerate energy to these tag teams for rediculous ammounts of damage turn 2. It’s practically killed off almost every other deck in format.
    Except malamar. Malamar, though not a top deck at regional tourneys (though it did top 16 at Sheffield) has been making a name for itself at cups. For example, grant Manley recently made a list that has won him 2 cups, got him 2nd in 2 others, and got top 8 in two more, plus two league cup challenge wins and a 2nd place at a third. He went 9 for 9 with top cut or top 8. I think the reason you don’t see mally as a deck making top few, is that it’s a slow deck. Even if it sets up, it takes a while to win, so in a bo3 it usually ties. Not what you need for success.

2. Mudkip_Is_God Aspiring Trainer
    Mudkip_Is_God

I am probably going to buy like 10 of these when they get more in stock. :)

3. Mudkip_Is_God Aspiring Trainer
    Mudkip_Is_God

I wish I could of pre-ordered these earlier...

4. Kenatta_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Kenatta_tcg

Just to let everyone know, Walmart is still taking pre-orders on these. I tried about every other store and everywhere I went they were all sold out of the Ultra Necrozma GX version. Scooped up a few through Walmart, which show as arriving on October 3rd.

5. Master_Z Zach Carmichael
    Master_Z

My hero. Preordered two and they'll be here October 4th. I'll make sure to watch some unboxing videos to confirm it is the Jirachi with Stellar Wish -- if not, I'll just return the decks to Walmart.

6. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

Missed opportunity that Sightseer and Tate/Liza are the only alt arts being included. Just looking at the trainers on each deck list, they could have given us Lillie and Pokemon Communication too.

7. Gible06 Aspiring Trainer
    Gible06

Are products like these ever in the physical retail stores or just online?

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?