• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Rayquaza EX/leavanny/eelektrik

owtwem222

My Tyrannosaurus will eat you
Hey guys heres another rouge deck idea, feel free to comment and express your opinion:D
Pokemon:18
3x rayquaza EX
3-1-3 leavanny[leaf tailor]
2x thunderus
3-3 eelektrik
Supporters:11
4x juniper
4x N
3x Cheren
Items/Stadiums: 17
3x ultra ball
1x super rod
2x eviolite
2x tool scrapper
2x max potion
3x catcher
2x pokedex
2x random reciever
Energy: 14
10x {L}
4x {R}
Strategy: get a T1-T3 thunderus and start discarding energy to strt up the energy acceleration. GEt rayquaza and a leavanny set up T4 to T5, then start dealing massive amounts of damage with leavanny taking away the bad dragon weakness.

ok guys thats my list, hope you like it:D:D:D

You forgot Rare Candy :p You could probaby afford to lose a {L} or two for them. If you plan on ideally starting with Thundurus, then you can take out the Pokedex because if you're using Celestrial Roar, you're probably in bad shape. Try to fit in Skyarrow Bridge so you retreat for a fresh Rayquaza. On the subject of retreating, a few Switch would be a good idea since getting an Eel Catcher stalled is never fun and you don't even run DCE's. And personally, I believe Bianca pairs better with deck. But a very interesting idea, though!

Back