• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Rayquaza EX & Eelektrik

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Hi all,
This is my rayquaza eelektrik deck. I don't compete competitively at all so my aim for this deck is to just make it fast and consistent at setting up two rayquaza ex and hitting for 180 each turn. This also meaning I'm not concerned about cards like landorus, darkrai, or other cards of the day :)

Here's the list so far:

Pokemon (14)
4-4 Eelektrik (paralyzing tynamo) NVI
3 Rayquaza EX
1 Rayquaza DV
1 Emolga DRX
1 Rotom PLS

Trainers / Supporters / Stadiums (32):
Supporters: (13)
4 Juniper
4 N
3 Bianca
1 Skyla
1 Colress

Items: (17)
3 Dual Ball
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Switch
2 Level Ball
2 Random Receiver
2 Super Rod
1 Energy Switch
1 Energy Retrieval

Stadiums: (2)
2 Skyarrow Bridge

Energy (14):
9 Lightning Energy
5 Fire Energy

Strategy is to set up eels as fast as possible and then go to town with rayquaza ex.

Also, I know dual ball is out of format but I don't currently have ultra ball. So as soon as I have ultra ball I will swap dual balls for them :) and I'm also without computer search which will also be promptly added to the deck when I have it :)

Thanks in advance :)

Back