TCG Fakes RaW's Text Based Fakes!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
My friend and I make fakes for fun. Fun fakes forth!

Basic: Wobuffet GX: 210 HP (P)
(P) Smack Back 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Damage Counter on this Pokemon.
(P) Amplified Pain 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Damage Counter on your opponent's Active Pokemon.
(P) I Dare You GX
If this Pokemon is damaged by an opponent's Active Pokemon's attack during your opponent's next turn, discard all Energy attached to each of your opponent's Pokemon.
W: (P)
R:
Retreat: (C)(C)

Basic: UB Burst GX: 170 HP (?)
Ability: Entrance Explosion
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your bench, you may search your deck for an Energy card and attach it to this Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
(?)(?) Destroying Beam 50x
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of Energy discarded in this way.
(?)(?) Burst GX
Attach an Energy card from your discard pile to your Pokemon in any way you like for each prize card taken by each player
W: (?)
R: (?)
Retreat: (C)(C)

Basic: UB Assembly GX: 200 HP (?)
(?) Build Up
Search your deck for an Energy for each Assembly GX in your discard pile.
(?)(?)(C)(C) Eyed Fortress 140
The Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.
(?) Assembly GX 60x
This attack does 60 damage times the number of prize cards your opponent has taken.
W: (?)
R: (?)
Retreat: (C)(C)(C)(C)

Stage 2: Vileplume GX: 240 HP (G)
Ability: Blooming Power
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve one of your Pokemon, you may search your deck for up to 2 (G) Energy and attach them to your Active Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.
(G)(G)(C)(C) Overpowering Scent 100
The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put 3 Damage Counters on the Defending Pokemon in between turns instead of 1.
(G)(G)(G) Vile Forest GX 80
Search your deck for a card for each (G) Pokemon you have in play. Shuffle your deck afterward.
W: (R)
R: (P)
Retreat: (C)(C)(C)

Stage 2: Victreebel GX: 230 HP (G)
Ability: Victory Bell
If this Pokemon Knocks Out an opponent's Pokemon with it's attack, take an additional Prize Card.
(G)(G)(G)(G) Acidic Breakdown 150
Discard an Energy attached to both Active Pokemon.
(G)(G) Meltdown GX 80
Discard all Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.
W: (R)
R:
Retreat: (C)(C)(C)

Stage 1: Steelix GX: 230 HP (M)
(M) Pressured Iron
Attach 2 (M) Energy from your discard pile to your Pokemon in any way you like. During your opponent's reduce all damage done to this Pokemon by 30.
(M)(M)(M)(C)(C) Iron Breaker 40x
This attack does 40 damage times the number of (M) Energy attached to all of your Pokemon.
(M)(M)(M) Steel Blockade GX 120
Prevent all effects of attack, including damage, done to this Pokemon by attacks from your opponent's Active Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.
W: (D)
R:
Retreat: (C)(C)(C)(C)

Basic: Sableye GX: 150 HP (D)
Ability: Grim Gem
Prevent all effects of attack, including damage, done to this Pokemon by your opponent's Pokemon with more than 180 HP.
(D)(D) Gremlin Stash 80
Put a card from your opponent's discard pile into your hand.
(D)(D) Thief of Darkness GX 50x
Move all Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon to this Pokemon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of different Energy attached to this Pokemon.
W: (Y)
R:
Retreat: (C)

Wooh! Time for part 2:
Part 2 features the signature Pokémon of all he evil team bosses.

Spoiler: Giovanni didn't have Rhyperior.
Stage 1: Giovanni's Rhydon HP200(F)

(F)(C) Horn Drill 30x
Flip 5 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the amount of heads.
(F)(F)(C) Megahorn 140
(F)(F) Rocket Horn GX 150
Switch both players' Active Pokémon with one of that player's Benched Pokémon.
W: (G)
Retreat: 3

Stage 3: Archie's M Sharpedo GX HP 260 (W)
(W)(C) Torpedo Shot
This attack does 170 damage to one of your opponent's Pokémon. You may discard a (W) Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 230 damage instead.
(W)(W) Aqua Tsunami GX
This attack does 120 damage to all of your opponent's Pokémon. Heal all damage from all of your (W) Pokémon. Apply Weakness for this damage.
W: (G) x2
Retreat: 1

Stage 3: Maxie's M Camerupt GX HP 260 (F)
(F)(C) Volcanic Blast 150
This attack does 30 damage to all your opponent's Benched Pokémon.
(F)(F) Magma Eruption GX
This attack does 140 damage to all your opponent's Pokémon.
W: (W) x2

Stage 1: Cyrus' Weavile GX HP 200 (D)
Ability: Team Hunt
This Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage for each Team Galactic Pokémon, Sneasel, and Weavile in play.
(D)(C) Scratch Off 120-
Discard all Pokémon Tool cards and Special Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon. This attack does 10 less damage for each card discarded.
(D) Galactic Rip GX 180
This attack does 30 damage to all of your opponent's Pokémon. Discard all Special Energy cards from those Pokémon.
W: (F) x2
Retreat: 2

Stage 2: Ghetsis' Hydreigon GX HP 250 (A)
Ability: Triple Terror
When this Pokémon uses an attack, flip two coins. For each heads, put 3 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon.
(P)(P)(D)(D) Eternal Destruction 200
Discard an Energy from the Defending Pokémon.
(P)(D)(C) Plasma Beam GX
This attack does 230 damage to one of your opponent's Pokémon.
W: (Y)

Stage 2: Lysandre's M Gyarados GX HP 260 (W)
(W)(W)(W)(C)(C) Splash Burn 170
This attack does 30 damage to each of your Benched Pokémon.
(W)(W)(C)(C) Flare Destroy GX
Knock Out one of your opponent's Pokémon. Then, put 12 damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokémon.
W: (G) x2

Stage 1: Guzma's Golisopod GX HP 210 (G)
Ability: Armor
This Pokémon takes 40 less damage from attacks.
(G)(C)(C) Cleaving Slash 150
Discard an energy from the Defending Pokémon.
(G)(C)(C) Skull Slice GX 50
Put damage counters on 2 of your opponent's Pokémon until that Pokémon has 10 HP left.
W: (R) x2

Wait, you made it to the end? Cool!
There will be more...

Last edited:
Hi! Always good to see new fakers! I like your cards, but I worry that some, like your Golisopod-GX, have attacks or Abilities that are extremely overpowered. For instance Golisopod-GX's GX attack reads 1 [G] for 150, which is very powerful by itself. Adding in the effect of discard all Energy in your opponent's active Pokémon, and that very very overpowered. I suggest you nerf them just to make them seem a little bit less overpowered (unless thags the entire point) and believable. Also, I noticed quite a bit of your cards have some wording errors, so you could refer to the Common Wording Errors thread so you can see how the wording is done in faking. Other than that, I looooove your fakes! Ghetsis' Hydreigon-GX is my personal favorite :)

Hi! Always good to see new fakers! I like your cards, but I worry that some, like your Golisopod-GX, have attacks or Abilities that are extremely overpowered. For instance Golisopod-GX's GX attack reads 1 [G] for 150, which is very powerful by itself. Adding in the effect of discard all Energy in your opponent's active Pokémon, and that very very overpowered. I suggest you nerf them just to make them seem a little bit less overpowered (unless thags the entire point) and believable. Also, I noticed quite a bit of your cards have some wording errors, so you could refer to the Common Wording Errors thread so you can see how the wording is done in faking. Other than that, I looooove your fakes! Ghetsis' Hydreigon-GX is my personal favorite :)
Ah. I'll go through some of these and change things up a bit. I can see what you mean. Thank you for the feedback!

These cards are really cool! I can't wait to see more!
I just wanted to point out that some of your GX attacks (M Gyarados, M Camerupt, M Sharpedo are a few I noticed) are pretty over powered.
I find Flare Destroyer GX extremely powerful. Lunala GX lets you knock out one of your opponents basic pokemon that isn't a GX. Being able to knock out any of your opponents Pokemon seems like a lot, and then also being able to place 12 damage counters on another of your opponents Pokemon is a little to much (unless of course your intent is to make them broken :D). For the Sharpedo and Camerupt, doing that much damage to each of your opponents Pokemon seems like a lot.

Hope this helps and keep up the good work!

Back