.::Rate My Banners::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
.::Rate my Banners please::.

Here you can find my current Banners that range from Contests to Requests & other stuff.
You can find my sprites in my other rateing thread.
I only have Gimp....so "Blending" for me is just that much harder for me (& I don't use a tablet-I use a laptop...so if you have Gimp & MSN/YIM plz PM me asking to add me to your contacts list).

.::Contest Stuff::.
Banner-Contest_Shadelon.png
~Current
Banner-Contest.png
~This was for the WBC 3 weeks ago...but there was only 3 members who enterd it.
Banner-Contest1.png
~My 1st one like this

.::Requests::.
Banner-Steelzip.png

Banner-blackness777_non-split.png
~Requested by: blackness777
~Requested by: Rangeet
~Requested by: Withdrawn Trainer
.::Other Stuff::.
Banner-silversnowcloak.png
~I made this for silversnowcloak on Live Journal
Banner-Dandylion.png
~I made this out of fun.

Really like the banners there. The only thing that should be improved on are the words for the first three banners. You can't see the words that well.

Overall the art is great.

^Thanx for the helpful hint...I'll keep that in mind for the next contest/request I do.

They're..I don't know somewhat between bad and okay. Try to spend more time on them to make them actually look good. Read some tutorials as well.

^I do use tut's all the time...I might d'load more brushes & see what I can do with them....I'll also work on getting more fonts & so on.

Bump after 2 days...here's a new banner I made (it's for Shadelon's god daughter).

There really pretty, especially the Eevee in the snow (3rd one), I'd say the texting needs working on. Other then that, nice job! ;)

You can lump this thread in your Sprite Gallery thread. You don't really need two different threads IMO.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back