Rare Pokemon Card Discussion

TheTPCProductionz said:
Only 87 offers, wow. I am surprised someone from UPCC didn't buy it, their members seem to have endless pockets.

Everyone on UPCCC already has their own raw copy ;D

Haha, they have everything on their. I wouldn't even consider joining, out of fear of being embarrassed. They would probably laugh at my collection, even if it is 14 years of collecting.

TheTPCProductionz said:
Haha, they have everything on their. I wouldn't even consider joining, out of fear of being embarrassed. They would probably laugh at my collection, even if it is 14 years of collecting.

Nah, in general most people on UPCCC aren't that bad. You won't get any grief for the state of your collection since quite a few members are just getting back into collecting again. I'm sure your Korean card collection would get quite a bit of popularity over there.

There are some random arguments though and things get intense once in a while which I suppose adds to the "uniqueness" of that forum.

Yeah, maybe I should join, haha my Korean collection is rather weak, it was great but there is so many people collecting them now. Though I am getting more now.

Back