Wi-Fi Trades Randomman29 "My Player" thread Free Arceus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Randomman29 "My Player" thread

can you trade me a charmander because you have a lot just ask for something

Ben FC 3737 6322 8214

I need to make some space in my Pokemon strorage boxes and I don't want to release any of them so I was hopping someone would want some of my extra pokemon so for the next few day's I'll trade the pokemon on my have list for items off my want list(If you have them it would be nice).
Here's a list of the natures on the Charmanders and Larvitars(I'll edit after each trade) so PM me with what you want(I can also give them Pokerus).

Chamander

Male
Impish x2
Lax x4
Hardy x3
Calm
Modest x2
Hasty x2
Quirky
Bold x2
Naive
Mild x2
Serious
Rash
Quite x2
Docile
Bashful

Larvitar

Female
Lonely
Careful x2
Hardy
Lax
Modest x2
Bashful
Docile
Gentle
Quirky
Timid
Relaxed
Mild
Quiet
Naive

Male
Lax
Naive
Gentle x2
Timid
Impish x2
Quite
Mild
Careful
Lonely

u still need rare candies? i got 6 from cloning and wuz wondering wat you would trade 4 them.

Update with pokemon Black.
So I'm looking for someone that has both a Japanese 4th gen and 5th gen game. I want to trade some Pokemon into the 4th gen game import them into the 5th gen game then trade them back to me. I want to start breeding some Pokemon to get shiny’s. I'll give you any items you want, I have almost every item in game, for doing this.

RE: Randomman29 "My Player" thread Free Arcues!

Update.

Yes I'm offering a free Arceus from TRU, but it's only to the one that can help me get six pokemon from my Pearl to my Black without hacking/altering the games or systems in any way. I would have done it my self but I only have US DS systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back