BW/BW2 Random Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
iJazz said:
Question/Curiosity/Specuation on Wooguru's move "Free Fall":

I'm wondering if the opponent, when lifted into the air by Wooguru, can still attack. Or if its move gets cut short [thus doesn't work]. What do ya'll think?

I think it might work in a similar way to Focus Punch - if the opponent attacks Wooguru, then the Free Fall won't work. For example:

If it works...(let's say Minezumi is asleep and won't attack)
Wooguru used Free Fall! Opponent Minezumi is lifted up into the air!
Opponent Minezumi is asleep!
Wooguru used Free Fall!

If it doesn't work...
Wooguru used Free Fall! Opponent Minezumi is lifted up into the air!
Opponent Minezumi used Quick Attack! Minezumi broke free from Wooguru!
(Wooguru lands without attack working.)

night_zekrom said:
I think Gochiruzeru is a grass type pokemon because it looks like its based off a plant cell... Maybe its the mini mewtwo mentioned in page 1?

Nevermind bout the grass thing i said... didnt know bout the name switch at that time.... I still think the mini mewtwo mentioned in page 1 is true tho

I feel the need to suggest this:

Seeing as we already have DSi-enhanced information, how far fetched of an idea is it that the games could be 3DS-enhanced?

For example, the plane could be broken (or whatever) on a DS, but if you use a 3DS, you could fly to other lands. I know there would be issues with then playing on a DS after a 3DS, but perhaps it could just throw you back to your hometown in that case?

The 3DS carts supposedly will support 2GB storage at launch, allowing 4x the space DS carts did. All the extra content could be stored past the 512MB point, making them inaccessible to DSes.

I don't know, I think it is certainly possible, and I know Gamefreak/Nintendo could come up with a way to make it work.

tarou42 said:
For example, the plane could be broken (or whatever) on a DS, but if you use a 3DS, you could fly to other lands. I know there would be issues with then playing on a DS after a 3DS, but perhaps it could just throw you back to your hometown in that case?

I don't know, I think it is certainly possible, and I know Gamefreak/Nintendo could come up with a way to make it work.

I would hope they wouldn't go through all that trouble, just for that. Plus, not many people have the 3DS yet.

eminentfate said:
I would hope they wouldn't go through all that trouble, just for that. Plus, not many people have the 3DS yet.

Is it even released yet?

FlareonIsCool said:
Nobody agrees with me, but I think the purple crystal monster released with triple battles is a Sableye evo.
Kibago isnt purple and I disagree with you because is Ononokusu`s pre-evo.

Playerking95 said:
He was talking about the supposed "Blue and Red" Probopass evo Pokemon.
I misunderstood him with the triple battle of the new photos with the informations,but I dont agree with him .

FlareonIsCool said:
Nobody agrees with me, but I think the purple crystal monster released with triple battles is a Sableye evo.
I can.. sort of see it.
But it looks more of the nosepass family..
But Sableye DOES needs an evo... :D

Look at the new scan with Pikachu. Pikachu is following the player. And in another there are no pokemon following the player. This confirms it is a option.

rockinpikachu said:
Look at the new scan with Pikachu. Pikachu is following the player. And in another there are no pokemon following the player. This confirms it is a option.

No.. not quite. The trainer is facing Pikachu and talking it to after it just got sent back to the game from the Dream World. This looks like it starts a "battle" to capture it. Nothing is confirmed yet.

cocowoushi said:
No.. not quite. The trainer is facing Pikachu and talking it to after it just got sent back to the game from the Dream World. This looks like it starts a "battle" to capture it. Nothing is confirmed yet.
Yeah just noticed that

maybe they will put a new eeveelution in this game!
but i really hope for some more dark types.... there are too manny psychic types revealed (tought i like the gotic like pokemon)

Meaty said:
It's sooooooo confusing. Black version has the white legendary and vice versa. Yet black version still has black city and white has white forest. Presuming these are the legendaries' homes, then why would a nature pokemon be in a technological utopia and a mechanical pokemon be in a forest?

Maybe this could actually make sense. Maybe the evil team in these games wants to upset balance by thinking there is too much nature in white and too much technology in black. Maybe he wants to awaken the version's legendary to make black more natural and white more advanced? I guess the game will show there needs to be a balance between technology and nature, just like RSE's balance between land and sea. Which makes me think that, also like RSE, there might be two teams! One wants more nature and one wants technology. Just like RSE you fight one in one game and one in the other and the team you don't fight will help you oppose the bad team. This game could be a lot like RSE, and guess what, 3rd gen was my favorite. :)

Wow I wrote a lot of stuff there that come to me fast as I was writing... I better put this in the speculation thread.

My crazy pwnage theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back