TCG Fakes Rainyman123's Text-Based Fakes: Phantom Realms (Finished)!

@TheFlyingPidove @Mudkipfan12 @Lord o da rings I have the requests! (Well, some of them anyways) Thanks very much for them! Lord o da Rings I actually for some reason never considered making Ultra Beasts as Pokémon :p I don't know why. Btw if everyone doesn't already know the Pink text means it's my Game Changers set, Black Text means it's my Phantom Realms set.
Crobat HP 130 Colorless
Stage 2 - Evolves from Golbat

[C] Toxic Flight
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. This Special Condition cannot be removed or prevented unless it becomes a Benched Pokémon. For the rest of the game, at anytime, if the Defending Pokemon would no longer be the Active Pokémon, the new Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[C][C][C] Skill Dive
This attack does 80 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

Weakness: Electric x2
Resistance: Fighting -20
Retreat: 0
Flygon-GX HP 240 Dragon
Stage 2 - Evolves from Vibrava

[G][F] Flying Sweep 40
Flip 3 coins. For each heads, discard a card attached to each Pokémon in play. (Including other Pokémon) This attack does nothing on Pokémon BREAK other than doing damage.

[G][F][F] Flying Dig 80
If this Pokémon doesn't have a Special Energy card attached to it, this attack does nothing. Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects if your opponent's attacks, including damage, Abilities, and Trainer cards done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

[G][F][F] Dragon Burst GX 250
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokemon. You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Weakness: Fairy x2
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2
UB-01-GX HP 190 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Glass Body
Prevent all effects of your opponent's attacks, (excluding damage) Abilities, and Trainer cards done to this Pokémon while this Pokémon is in play.

[P][C] Transparent Sight 60
For the rest of the game, each player plays with their hands revealed.

[P][C] Clear Explosion GX
This attack does 150 to each of your opponent's Pokémon that have any Special Energy attached to them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon) You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

Weakness: Psychic x2

Wishiwashi! More cards later!
Wishiwashi-Solo Form HP 40 Water
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Schooling
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may use this Ability. Search your deck for a Wishiwashi-School Form and replace it with this Pokémon. (All damage counters, turns in play, Special Conditions, cards attached, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.)

[W] Water Gun 10

Weakness: Grass x2
Retreat: 1
Wishiwashi-School Form HP 110 Water
Basic Pokemon (You cannot put this card from your hand onto your bench at anytime, even when setting up to play, regardless of any Attacks, Abilities, or Trainer cards.)

/Ability/ - Schooling
At the beginning of your turn, if this Pokémon has 30 or less HP, search your deck for a Wishiwashi-Solo Form and replace it with this Pokemon. (All damage counters, turns in play, Special Conditions, cards attached, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Then, the new Pokémon cannot use the Schooling ability until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[C][C][C][C] Hydro Pump 60+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: Grass x2
Retreat: 4
Should I make Halloween cards?
EDIT: If I do, I'll make a halloween set instead and keep this set. :)
For Wishiwashi School form if you used it's ability it would have 80 damage on it so using Schooling (which you have to) would end up giving up a prize you may want to raise solo form's HP to at least 90, which would remove the effect of it feeling weak, you may want to change these cards a little

For Wishiwashi School form if you used it's ability it would have 80 damage on it so using Schooling (which you have to) would end up giving up a prize you may want to raise solo form's HP to at least 90, which would remove the effect of it feeling weak, you may want to change these cards a little
But.. Wishiwashi-Solo IS weak, it literally is the weakest Pokémon, with a BST (Base Stat Total) of I think 170.

But.. Wishiwashi-Solo IS weak, it literally is the weakest Pokémon, with a BST (Base Stat Total) of I think 170.
I know that's why I said that it would make Wishiwashi too powerful but still the ability is just speeding up your death by guaranteeing that you get knocked out :/

I know that's why I said that it would make Wishiwashi too powerful but still the ability is just speeding up your death by guaranteeing that you get knocked out :/
it leaves the solo with 10 HP left, which yes, does set you up for death. That is kind if the point of the ability, seeing as how school form is really powerful for a non-EX(GX) basic.

it leaves the solo with 10 HP left, which yes, does set you up for death. That is kind if the point of the ability, seeing as how school form is really powerful for a non-EX(GX) basic.
no it would have no HP since School form would have to have 80 damage or more on it so, when it turns into Solo it would be dead

ok I think I get what your saying but I still think my wording is right, and I also think one of us is confused in ways we don't know if yet
your text said of this pokemon has 30 HP or less implying that it has to have 80 damage or more on it to activate the ability

Yes wishiwashi school has 110 hp. So when he gets to be at 30 hp, he will become solo form. Solo form has 40 hp, meaning that when the switch occurs, solo form has 10 hp left.

Using a combination of Level Ball, Meganium BKP and Aegislash XY as reference, Wishiwashi-School's Schooling Ability should be worded as follows to achieve rainyman's desired effect:

At the beginning of your turn, if this Pokémon's remaining HP is 30 or more, you may search your deck for a Wishiwashi-Solo Form and switch it with this Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this Pokémon, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) The new Pokémon cannot use the Schooling Ability until the start of your next turn.
And for Wishiwashi-Solo, it should be:

At the beginning of your turn, you may search your deck for a Wishiwashi-School Form and switch it with this Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this Pokémon, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) The new Pokémon cannot use the Schooling Ability until the start of your next turn.​

The reason that rainyman's original wording doesn't achieve his intended effect is because of these reasons:
  1. To have "30 or less" remaining HP, Wishiwashi-School Form would need to have 8 or more damage counters on it.
  2. When you switch Wishiwashi-School Form with Wishiwashi-Solo form, the number of damage counters remain on the new Pokemon.
  3. Hence, Wishiwashi-Solo will have 8 or more damage counters on it. This means that Wishiwashi-Solo is Knocked Out.
So, jessalakasam was more or less correct. =)

Using a combination of Level Ball, Meganium BKP and Aegislash XY as reference, Wishiwashi-School's Schooling Ability should be worded as follows to achieve rainyman's desired effect:

At the beginning of your turn, if this Pokémon's remaining HP is 30 or more, you may search your deck for a Wishiwashi-Solo Form and switch it with this Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this Pokémon, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) The new Pokémon cannot use the Schooling Ability until the start of your next turn.

At the beginning of your turn, you may search your deck for a Wishiwashi-School Form and switch it with this Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this Pokémon, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) The new Pokémon cannot use the Schooling Ability until the start of your next turn.​

The reason that rainyman's original wording doesn't achieve his intended effect is because of these reasons:
  1. To have "30 or less" remaining HP, Wishiwashi-School Form would need to have 8 or more damage counters on it.
  2. When you switch Wishiwashi-School Form with Wishiwashi-Solo form, the number of damage counters remain on the new Pokemon.
  3. Hence, Wishiwashi-Solo will have 8 or more damage counters on it. This means that Wishiwashi-Solo is Knocked Out.
Ok thanks for clearing this up I knew I was getting something wrong.

One more thing for School's ability I think @rainyman123 meant for it to be automatic so it shouldn't say you may but other than yet we're good :p

Wow it's been forever since I posted last. Well, here's a Phantom Realms update! I'd also like to announce that Phantom Realms is completed!
Guzzlord-GX HP 250 Dragon
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Gluttony
Once during your turn, you may move an Energy attached to 1 of your Pokémon to this Pokémon.

[W][D][D] Devour 80
Heal from this Pokémon the same amount of damage you did to the Defending Pokémon.

[W][D][D][D] World Eater 180
Heal all damage from this Pokémon and discard any Stadium card in play. You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Weakness: Fairy x2
Retreat: 4
Kartana-GX HP 180 Grass
Basic Pokémon

[G] Beast Blade 50
This attack does nothing unless you have at least 3 Pokémon-GX in play.

[G] Coordinated Cut 30
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

[G][G] Storm Slash GX 30x
This attack does 30 damage times the number of Energy cards attached to each Pokémon in play. You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Weakness: Fire x2
Magearna HP 120 Metal
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Shift Gear
Twice during your turn, (Before you attack) you may use this Ability. Move a [M] Energy attached to 1 of your Pokémon to another 1 of your Pokemon in any way you like.

[M][Y][Y] Fleur Cannon 180
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: Fire x2
Resistance: Psychic -20
Mimikyu HP 70 Ghost
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Disguise
Anytime this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack, flip a coin. If heads, prevent that damage.

[P] Shadow Reach
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponents Pokémon. Don't apply Weakness and Resistance to this damage.

Necrozma HP 120 Psychic
Basic Pokemon

[P][P] Prism Shot 30
This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponents Benched Pokémon that are the same type as the Defending Pokémon.

[P][P][P] Prismatic Laser 160
This Pokémon cannot attack during your next turn.

Illusionary Town - Stadium - Trainer
This card stays in play when you play it. If another card with a different name comes into play, discard this card. You cannot play this card of another card with the same name is in play.

When this card comes into play, your opponent reveals his or her hand. Choose a Stadium card there and put it on top of this card. (This does not count as that card being in play and no effects of that card can be used.) When this card leaves play, discard this card. If your opponents does not have a Stadium card in his or her hand, discard this card. While this card is in play, each player cannot play any Special Energy and Tool cards from their hand.
Iris's Spirit - Supporter - Trainer
You can only play 1 Supporter card during your turn. (Before you attack)

Search your deck for a [N] Pokémon and a Special Energy card and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
Bulky Energy - Special Energy

This card provides [C] when attached to an Evolved Pokémon.

The Pokémon this card is attached to has +20 HP.
Silvally HP 120 Colorless
Stage 1 - Evolves from Type: Null

[C] Raging Axe 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokemon.

[C][C][C] Hyper Beam 100
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.
Type: Null HP 90 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Wild Axe
Once during your turn, when you attach a Basic Energy card from your hand to this Pokémon, you may use this Ability. Put 1 damage counter on the Defending Pokémon.

[C] Stomp 10

[C][C] Adaptive Axe 30

Weakness: Fighting x2
Minior HP 80 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

[C] Meteor Shower 10
Search your deck for as many Minior as you like and put them onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C] Meteor Strike 40

Weakness: Electric x2
Broken Cloth - Trainer - Item
You can play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)

Devolve one of your opponent's Pokemon BREAK and shuffle those BREAK Pokemon into your opponent's deck.
Spooky Balloon - Trainer - Item

Return all cards attached to one of your Pokemon into your Hand. You can't use this card unless the Pokemon you use it on has any cards attached to it.

You can play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)
Thaks for reqeusts everyone! I'd like to say that I have been working on those requests, they will come soon!

I don't know if anyone even reads my fakes anymore but I'm going to be putting them on hold for a awile. I'm also giving up on Game Changers. I have my reasons, but they are my reasons.

Back