TCG Fakes Rainyman123's Text-Based Fakes: Phantom Realms (Finished)!

Grammar Attack is hilarious, I wonder how good that would be competitively. Probably not that good. :p

For Cosmog's Super Smog attack, instead of Defending Pokémon I think it would be just "This Pokémon." I think the second half of the sentence would read "remove all effects of attacks on this Pokémon."
I see what you mean but Mismagius does OHKO Mega Mewtwo Y with a DCE and Cosmog attack is to remove things like Coil, Stardust, etc.

Ah spooky update last one!
Klefki HP 60 Fairy
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Tricky Keys
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, each Pokemon Tool Card in play has no effect.

[Y][C] Fairy Lock 40
The Defending Pokémon can't Retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: Steel x2
Resistance: Darkness -20
Retreat: 1
Klefki BREAK HP 100 Fairy
BREAK Evolution - Evolves from Klefki
Klefki BREAK retains the Attacks, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of the Klefki it evolves from

/Ability/ - Fairy Clutch
Your opponent's Pokémon with Special Energy attached to it can't Retreat.
Darkrai HP 120 Dark
Basic Pokémon

[D][C] Dark Claw 30
Discard a Special Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[D][D][C] Dark Cutter 90

Weakness: Fighting x2
Resistance: Psychic -20
Retreat: 3
Darkrai BREAK HP 150 Dark
BREAK Evolution - Evolves from Darkrai
Darkrai BREAK retains the Attacks, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of the Darkrai it Evolved from.

[D][D][D] Shadow Void 90
The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep. If that Pokémon has a Special Energy attached to it, it cannot wake up during your opponent's next turn.
Jack-O-Lantern - Trainer - Item - Tool
You can play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)
Attach a Pokémon Tool Card to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn't already have a tool card attached to it.

The [P] Pokemon this card is attached to cannot be Burned and has no Retreat Cost.
Chandelure-GX HP 200 Fire
Stage 2 - Evolves from Lampent

[R][R] Firebomb Spin 30+
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 30 more damage for each heads.

[R][R][R] Fire Blaster 150
During your next turn, each of this Pokémon's attack do 70 less damage. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance)

[R] Haunting Blaze GX
Put damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like equal to the total amount of cards in each player's hands. You may only use 1 GX attack per game.

Weakness: Water x2
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2
Chandelure HP 130 Fire
Stage 2 - Evolves from Lampent

[R] Blaze Spin 20+
Flip a coin for each damage counter on the Defending Pokémon. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

[R][C][C] Shadow Ball
This attack does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. Apply Weakness and Resistance to this damage.

Lampent HP 80 Fire
Stage 1 - Evolves from Litwick

[R] Ember 30
Flip a coin. If tails, discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[R][C] Lamp Burn 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. If tails, this attack does 20 more damage.

Litwick HP 60 Fire
Basic Pokémon

[R] Will-O-Wisp 10

[R][C] Life Drain 10
Heal 10 damage from this Pokémon.

Farfetch'd HP 70 Colorless
Basic Pokémon

[C] Slash 20

[C][C] Broom Sweep 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: Electric x2
Resistance: Fighting -20

Hiya! It's Rainyman123 back with another set! This is one I'll be working on over the years, as I want really weird game changing cards, so it'll take awhile. These card are meant to change the game in big ways! Here is the first one in the set!
Cresselia HP 120 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[C][C] Super Split
Count the amount of cards in your opponent's deck and split it in half. (If there is any uneven number of cards, choose a deck and put the leftover card on top of it) At the beginning of your opponent's turn, they may choose either deck. They draw a card from that deck. Anytime an effect of an attack, Ability, or Trainer card would involve your opponent's deck, your opponent selects a deck and all effects of that attack, Ability, or Trainer card can only be used on that deck. You cannot apply this effect more than once. If your opponent can't draw a card at the beginning of his or her turn, you win the game. Shuffle each deck afterwards.

Weakness: Psychic x2

I have some more cards for you! @Lord o da rings
Alolan Ninetales-GX HP 200 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Alolan Vulpix

[W][W] Icy Swap 30
All cards in your opponent's discard pile are now their deck. All cards in their deck are now their discard pile. You cannot use this attack unless your opponent has 25 or more cards in their discard pile. Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. You can only apply this effect once per game.

[W][W] Magnificent Beam 60
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[W][W] Pillar Freeze GX
This attack does 100 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Discard an Energy attached to that Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on your opponent's Pokémon. You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Weakness: Metal x2
Universal Field - Trainer - Stadium
This card stays in play when you play it. If another stadium card with a different name comes into play, discard this card. You cannot play another card with the same name while this card is in play. You can play 1 Stadium card per turn. (Before you attack)

Each player can have up to 12 Pokémon in play. If this card is discarded, each player must discard Pokémon until the amount of Pokémon on their bench is 5.

[W][W] Icy Swap 30
All cards in your opponent's discard pile are now their deck. All cards in their deck are now their discard pile. You cannot use this attack unless your opponent has 25 or more cards in their discard pile. Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. You can only apply this effect once per game.

This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[W][W] Pillar Freeze GX
This attack does 100 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Discard an Energy attached to that Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on your opponent's Pokémon. You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

This card stays in play when you play it. If another stadium card with a different name comes into play, discard this card. You cannot play another card with the same name while this card is in play. You can play 1 Stadium card per turn. (Before you attack)

Each player can have up to 12 Pokémon in play. If this card is discarded, each player must discard Pokémon until the amount of Pokémon on their bench is 5.
Goodness, these cards need their own format :p

I'd like to request a Genesect, maybe with Genesect Drives implemented somehow.

[W][W] Icy Swap 30

[W][W] Pillar Freeze GX

I love it! Awesome! :D Now I'm gonna make a couple more requests. These will likely be my last ones, but if you ever want me to throw random suggestions, just hit me up on my profile!

-Alolan Raichu GX
-Marshadow GX (Dark)
-Togekiss

I've just merged all of rainyman's threads together, to keep the forums nice and tidy! ^.^ ~bbninjas

Cool Alolan Ninetales GX card there, dude. I was surprised you didn't have one of its attacks require at least one Fairy Energy or give it a Resistance to Dark Pokémon seeing that the typing for Alolan Ninetales is Ice/Fairy. Nice card though, none the less.

As I was writing this, a lightning strike no less than 1 mile away hit and forced me drop my iPad so this upload took like 2 more seconds. Anyways, @Lord o da rings I have your cards! Remember, this set NEEDS requests! :D
Alolan Raichu-GX HP 190 Electric
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pikachu

é Reverse Field 40
For the rest of the game, at the start of each player's turn, instead of drawing a card from their discard pile, they choose a card from their discard pile and they put it into their hand. (This effect does not take place if they have less than 10 cards in their discard pile)

éé Surge Slam 40+
Flip a coin for each é Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

ééé Surge Striker GX 190
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects in the Defending Pokémon. You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Resistance: Metal -20
Retreat: 0
Marshadow-GX HP 170 Darkness
Basic Pokémon

[D][C] Moonlight Search 30
For the rest of the game, anytime any damage is done, the player whose Pokémon used the attack may instead choose to draw cards equal to every 10 damage the attack would have done (Excluding any effects of attacks, Abilities, Energy cards, or Trainer cards) to the active Pokémon rather than do any damage.

[D][D][C] Shadow Smack 80+
If the Defending Pokémon has any Resistance, this attack does 60 more damage.

[D] Dread Shadow GX 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each card attached to each Pokémon in play. (Including any Pokémon attached to a Pokémon) You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

Togekiss HP 130 Fairy
Stage 2 - Evolves from Togetic

[Y] Winds of Change
This attack fails unless both players have at least 6 cards left in their deck or 6 cards in their hand. Each player puts cards from either their hand or deck into their prize cards until they have 6 prize cards remaining. For the rest of the game, at the end of a player's turn, flip a coin. If heads, they take a prize card.

[Y][Y][Y] Fairy Wind 100

Last edited:
As I was writing this, a lightning strike no less than 1 mile away hit and forced me drop my iPad so this upload took like 2 more seconds. Anyways, @Lord o da rings I have your cards! Remember, this set NEEDS requests! :D

é Reverse Field 40
For the rest of the game, at the start of each player's turn, instead of drawing a card from their discard pile, they choose a card from their discard pile and they put it into their hand. (This effect does not take place if they have less than 10 cards in their discard pile)

éé Surge Slam 40+
Flip a coin for each é Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

ééé Surge Striker GX 190
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects in the Defending Pokémon. You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

Basic Pokémon

For the rest of the game, anytime any damage is done, the player whose Pokémon used the attack may instead choose to draw cards equal to every 10 damage the attack would have done (Excluding any effects of attacks, Abilities, Energy cards, or Trainer cards) to the active Pokémon rather than do any damage.

[D] Dread Shadow GX 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each card attached to each Pokémon in play. (Including any Pokémon attached to a Pokémon)

Togekiss HP 130 Fairy

[Y] Winds of Change
This attack fails unless both players have at least 6 cards left in their deck or 6 cards in their hand. Each player puts cards from either their hand or deck into their prize cards until they have 6 prize cards remaining. For the set of the game, at the end of a player's turn, flip a coin. If heads, they take a prize card.

[Y][Y][Y] Fairy Wind 100

I love it! These cards can all really change the game a ton! That Togekiss completely destroys an opponents lead. Say your opponent has taken 5 prize cards, and you've taken none. That decides the game, damn I wish these were real...

Now, since I love what you're doing here so much, I'm giving you three more requests! You said you needed them, so here you go! These will be my last ones though. That I can bet on.

-Jumpluff
-Cradily
-UB-01 GX (guessing it's a psychic type, but do as you may)

I love it! These cards can all really change the game a ton! That Togekiss completely destroys an opponents lead. Say your opponent has taken 5 prize cards, and you've taken none. That decides the game, damn I wish these were real...

Now, since I love what you're doing here so much, I'm giving you three more requests! You said you needed them, so here you go! These will be my last ones though. That I can bet on.

-Jumpluff
-Cradily
-UB-01 GX (guessing it's a psychic type, but do as you may)
How much will you bet :p? thanks for the requests, they are the literal life of this set!

é Reverse Field 40

éé Surge Slam 40+

ééé Surge Striker GX 190

Basic Pokémon

[D] Dread Shadow GX 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each card attached to each Pokémon in play. (Including any Pokémon attached to a Pokémon)

Togekiss HP 130 Fairy

[Y] Winds of Change
This attack fails unless both players have at least 6 cards left in their deck or 6 cards in their hand. Each player puts cards from either their hand or deck into their prize cards until they have 6 prize cards remaining. For the set of the game, at the end of a player's turn, flip a coin. If heads, they take a prize card.

[Y][Y][Y] Fairy Wind 100

Very game-changing indeed! Is my Genesect with the Drives almost done?

Also, I'd like to request a Deoxys–maybe with different forms. That'd be cool.

Keep up your cool cards!

[W][W] Icy Swap 30

[W][W] Pillar Freeze GX

looks awesome!
and, I have a lot of requests. a lot.

meganium
flygon GX
pichu
gallade GX
lurantis
any legendary trio GX's (weather trio, regis or kalos legendaries, preferably)
Regigigas GX
Darkrai

How much will you bet :p? thanks for the requests, they are the literal life of this set!
:D Well, if you want me to keep up the requests, I sure will! I enjpy doing these kinds of things, though I'm only good for the part determining what Pokemon are in the set. I'm not betting too much on it, since yeah, never mind, I'll keep requesting until you tell me to stop!

@丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅 I have the Genesect! Hope you like it! Thanks for requests everyone! Yes I know I haven't updated Phantom Realms in a long while, let me assure you there is a good reason!
Genesect HP 100 Metal
Basic Pokémon

[M][C] Genetic Download Cannon 110
Attach 1 of your Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it except for Pokémon Tool cards to this Pokémon. Discard all those Tool cards. If you cannot attach a Pokémon to this Pokémon, this attack does nothing.

[C][C][C] Techno Blast 140
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: Fire x2
Burn Drive - Trainer - Item - Tool
Attach a Pokémon Tool card to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool card attached to it.

This card can only be attached to Genesect. If this card is attached to anything other than Genesect, discard this card.

If the Pokémon this card is attached to would use an attack that would deal damage to the active Pokémon, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

You can play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)
Chill Drive - Trainer - Item
Attach a Pokémon Tool card to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool card attached to it.

This card can only be attached to Genesect. If this card is attached to anything other than Genesect, discard this card.

If the Pokémon this card is attached to would use an attack that would deal damage to the active Pokémon, discard a Special Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Douse Drive - Trainer - Item

If the Pokémon this card is attached to would use an attack that would deal damage to the active Pokémon, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.
Shock Drive - Trainer - Item

If the Pokémon this card is attached to would use an attack that would deal damage to the Defending Pokémon, flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

EDIT: Made Genesect a bit less broken.

Last edited:
@丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅 I have the Genesect! Hope you like it! Thanks for requests everyone! Yes I know I haven't updated Phantom Realms in a long while, let me assure you there is a good reason!
Genesect HP 100 Metal
Basic Pokémon

[C] Genetic Download Cannon 110
Attach 1 of your Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it except for Pokémon Tool cards to this Pokémon. Discard all those Tool cards. If you cannot attach a Pokémon to this Pokémon, this attack does nothing.

[C][C][C] Techno Blast 120
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: Fire x2
Burn Drive - Trainer - Item - Tool

If the Pokémon this card is attached to would use an attack that would deal damage to the active Pokémon, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

Chill Drive - Trainer - Item

If the Pokémon this card is attached to would use an attack that would deal damage to the active Pokémon, discard a Special Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Douse Drive - Trainer - Item

If the Pokémon this card is attached to would use an attack that would deal damage to the active Pokémon, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.
Shock Drive - Trainer - Item

If the Pokémon this card is attached to would use an attack that would deal damage to the Defending Pokémon, flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Wow, Genesect does a huuuuuge amount of damage for only one Colorless! :eek::D

I really like the Drives! They're all very simple and reflect their names pretty well. May I ask how exactly attaching a Pokémon to Genesect works? Can it use their attacks and use what's attached to them?

Wow, Genesect does a huuuuuge amount of damage for only one Colorless! :eek::D

I really like the Drives! They're all very simple and reflect their names pretty well. May I ask how exactly attaching a Pokémon to Genesect works? Can it use their attacks and use what's attached to them?
Wait that doesn't make sense it should be [M][C]. You just attach them to Genesect and it's just there. Thanks for reqeusts! However, I should have said that yes, they can use things like Energy and such, but not attack or Abilties.

Last edited:
Ooh, requests huh? How about Crobat and Politoed? ^-^
Take your time on these, you don't have to hurry!~

Back