TCG Fakes Rainyman123's Text-Based Fakes: Phantom Realms (Finished)!

I really like these cards! First-Class-Ticket is a bit powerful, though. Paired with something like NM in expanded would be catastrophic. Maybe make it an ACE and make it need a couple coin flips?

Last edited:
I'm feeling a bit slow today...
EDIT: I forgot the Slowking! :p
Slowpoke HP 60 Water
Basic Pokemon

[W] Slow Draw
At the beginning of your next turn, draw 1 more card.

Weakness: Grass x2
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2
Slowbro HP 100 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Slowpoke

[W] Slow Discard
At the end of your opponent's next turn, discard the top 2 cards of their deck.

[C][C][C] Lazy Tail 120
During your next turn, this Pokemon's Lazy Tail attack's base damage is 70

Retreat: 3
Slowking HP 100 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Slowpoke

[W] Slow Attack
At the end of your opponent's next turn, (After they attack) this attack does 40 damage to the defending Pokémon.

[W][C] Lost in Thought 30
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of abilities don't to this Pokémon. During your opponent's next turn, anytime your opponent would play a Trainer card, they flip a coin. If tails, that card has no effect. Then, discard that card.

Mr. Mime HP 70 Fairy
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Fairy Shield
All damage done to your [Y] Pokemon by your oppponent's [N] Pokemon is reduced by 20. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance) Only 1 Fairy Shield ability may be active at a time.

[Y][C] Fairy Slap 20+
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

Weakness: Metal x2
Resistance: Darkness -20
Retreat: 1
Galactic Hologram - Trainer - Item
You can play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)

Shuffle 2 Stadium cards from your discard pile into your deck.

Last edited:
Interesting batch of cards, that. I like the delayed effects of Slowpoke and Slowbro; fits perfectly with the Pokémon. Mr. Mime has been known in the last few formats as a guard of the Bench, so it's cool that you took its defensive nature in a different direction with Fairy Shield.

A lot of your Item cards are very creative, but some seem to be reaching overpowered levels. Being able to put a Stadium back into your hand from the discard is very powerful in a format where the Stadium war is so crucial. Might be worth shuffling a Stadium or even two back into your deck instead, a la Pal Pad instead of VS Seeker? :)

Here's some cards. Sorry I've been lazy and school too, I'll try to be more active. Hopefully the set will be done by November 26th.
Zangoose HP 80 Colorless
Basic Pokemon

[C] Rip Claw 10
Flip a coin. If heads, discard a Basic Energy attached to the defending Pokémon.

[C][C] Gold Claw 30+
If you have any BREAK Pokemon in play, this attack does 30 more damage.

Weakness: Fighting x2
Seviper HP 80 Psychic
Basic Pokemon

[P] Poison Fang 10
The defending Pokemon is now Poisoned, Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 for that Special Condition in between turns.

[P][C] Crunch 30
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to the defending Pokémon.

Weakness: Psychic x2
Vullaby HP 70 Dark
Basic Pokemon

[D] Wing Attack 10

[D][C] Rollout 10+
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.

Weakness: Electric x2
Resistance: Fighting -20
Mandibuzz HP 100 Dark
Stage 1 - Evolves from Vullaby

/Ability/ - Bone Fuel
The attacks of each of your [R] and [D] Pokemon deal 20 more damage. (After applying Weakness and Resistance)

[D][C][C] Dark Burn 80+
If this Pokémon has any [R] Energy attached to it, this attack does 30 more damage.

Slowking BREAK HP 140 Water
BREAK Evolution - Evolves from Slowking
Slowking BREAK retains the attacks, Abilities, Retreat Cost, Weakness and Resistance of the Slowking it evolved from.

/Ability/ - Slow Mind
Whenever you attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon, heal 50 damage from that Pokémon.
Empty Bucket - Trainer - Item
You may play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)

Each Pokémon in play (Both yours and your opponent's) are [C] type until the end of your opponent's next turn.
Burnfusion Laser - Trainer - Item
You may play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)

The defending Pokémon is now burned. Then, flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon is now Confused.

Here's the cool birds!
Oricorio HP 70 Electric
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Dancer
This Pokémon can use the attacks of any Pokémon in play that have "dance" in the name. (This Pokémon still needs the necessary Energy in order to use the attack) Those attacks cost [C] less.

é[C][C] Cheering Dance 30
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your benched Pokémon. During your next turn, the attack of that Pokémon do 80 more damage. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance)

Oricorio HP 70 Psychic
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Dancer
This Pokémon can use the attacks of any Pokémon in play that have "dance" in the name. (This Pokémon still needs the necessary Energy in order to use the attack) Those attacks cost [C] less.

[P][C][C] Quick Dance 40
Draw a card. Then, search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards. Then, put a card from your discard pile into your hand.

Oricorio HP 70 Fire
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Dancer

[R][C][C] Power Dance 50
During your next turn, this Pokemon's Power Dance attack does 40 more damage.

Oricorio HP 70 Psychic
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Dancer

[P][C][C] Spirit Dance 60
Search your deck for up to 2 Supporter cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Do you know which is which? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo! Here's the cool new stuff, including Mega Medicham EX!
Medicham-EX HP 160 Fighting
Basic Pokemon

[F] Smash Punch 50
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

[F][F] Psycho Punch 60
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon is now Confused.

M Medicham-EX HP 200 Fighting/Psychic
Mega Evolution - Evolves from Medicham-EX

When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, your turn ends.

[F][C][C] Pure-Power Punches 80
Put damage counters on any of your opponent's Benched Pokémon in any way you like equal to the amount of damage this attack did to the defending Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance.

Houndour HP 60 Dark
Basic Pokemon

[D] Tackle 10

Resistance: Psychic -20
Houndoom HP 100 Dark/Fire
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] Dark Pulse 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [D] Energy attached to all of your Pokémon.

[D][C][C] Dark Burn 80+
If this Pokémon has any [R] Energy attached to it, this attack does 30 more damage.

Teleporter - Trainer - Item
You can play as many Item cards as you like during your turn. (Before you attack)

Search your deck for a Basic Pokemon and put it onto your bench. Switch your active Pokémon with that Pokémon. The new active Pokémon's attacks cost [C] less until the end of your opponent's next turn. The new active Pokemon's retreat cost is reduced by [C] until the end of your opponent's next turn.
Portal Seeker - Trainer - Supporter
You can only play 1 Supporter card during your turn. (Before you attack)

Search your deck for a 2-sided Stadium card and put it into play. (Discard any other Stadium cards in play.) Until the end of your opponent's next turn, that card cannot be discarded or replaced by another stadium card.
Camper - Trainer - Supporter
You can only play 1 supporter card during your turn. (Before your attack)

Until the end of your opponent's next turn, any Stadium card in play has no effect.

Wishiwashi! More cards later!
Wishiwashi-Solo Form HP 40 Water
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Schooling
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may use this Ability. Search your deck for a Wishiwashi-School Form and replace it with this Pokémon. (All damage counters, turns in play, Special Conditions, cards attached, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.)

[W] Water Gun 10

Wishiwashi-School Form HP 110 Water
Basic Pokemon (You cannot put this card from your hand onto your bench at anytime, even when setting up to play, regardless of any Attacks, Abilities, or Trainer cards.)

/Ability/ - Schooling
At the beginning of your turn, if this Pokémon has 30 or less HP, search your deck for a Wishiwashi-Solo Form and replace it with this Pokemon. (All damage counters, turns in play, Special Conditions, cards attached, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Then, the new Pokémon cannot use the Schooling ability until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[C][C][C][C] Hydro Pump 70+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Retreat: 4
Should I make Halloween cards?
EDIT: If I do, I'll make a halloween set instead and keep this set. :)

Last edited:
Mawile HP 100 Steel
Basic Pokemon

Swing Around 10+
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.

[C] Crunch 40
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to the defending Pokémon.

Weakness: Fire x2
Mimikyu HP 70 Psychic/Fairy
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Disguise
As long as this Pokémon has full HP and has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, if this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack, any damage done to this Pokémon is reduced by 70 (before applying Weakness and Resistance). Then, discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to this Pokémon.

[P][C] Shadow Claw 40+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage.

Onix HP 100 Fighting
Basic Pokemon

[C][C][C] Rock Hit 60

Weakness: Water x2
Retreat: 4
Steelix HP 140 Steel
Stage 1 - Evolves from Onix

[C][C] Metal Hammer 80+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 60 more damage.

[C][C] Iron Crash 270
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Retreat: 5
Aerial Charge - Trainer - Item
You can play as many Item Cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)

Attach a Basic Energy Card from your hand to 1 of your Benched Pokémon (Exlcuding Pokemon-EX and Pokémon-GX) with é Weakness and [F] Resistance. You can only play 1 Aerial Charge card per turn.
Ho-oh HP 130 Fire
Basic Pokemon

[R][R] Flame Charge 40
Attach a Basic [R] Energy from your discard pile to this Pokémon.

[R][R][R][R][R] Scorching Fire 160

Weakness: Lightning x2
Resistance: Fighting -29
Togedemaru HP 70 Electric/Metal
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Iron Barbs
Whenever this Pokémon would be damaged by an opponent's attack, put 2 damage counters on the attacking Pokémon.

é[C] Gyro Ball 40

Resistance: Metal -20
Wow, I look over this and I'm like, first revealing of bad cards, except the Aerial Charge, maybe. Oh sorry about the Lugia it got deleted so once I remember it I'll put it up.

Last edited:
I think disguise is supposed to be worded like this:

If this Pokemon were to be damaged by an attack and has a Tool attached to it and full HP, any damage done to this Pokemon is reduced by 70 (Before applying Weakness and Resistance). Discard all Tools attached to this Pokemon afterwards.

Not quite sure on it, but something like this.

Disguise is interesting as an Ability. Those are some pretty hefty requirements, though. :p

I think double-o's wording is almost perfect––just a few minor things I would change. Here's what I'd do:

As long as this Pokémon has full HP and has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, if this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack, any damage done to this Pokémon is reduced by 70 (before applying Weakness and Resistance). Then, discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to this Pokémon.

I think the Halloween-themed cards are an awesome idea! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Small Update
Krabby HP 70 Water
Basic Pokémon

[W] Vice Grip 20

[W][W][W] Crabhammer 50

Kingler HP 100 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Krabby

[W][W] Crabhammer 50

[W][W][W][W] King's Claw 100
During your next turn, this Pokémon's King's Claw attack does 50 more damage. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance)

Synapse Field - Trainer - Stadium

Each player can have up to 8 Pokémon in play if that player has at least 4 in any combination of é or [P] Pokemon in play. If this card is discarded and a player has more than 5 Pokémon in play, that player discards their Benched Pokemon until they have 5 Pokémon in play. If a player at anytime has less than 4 in any combination of é or [P] Pokémon in play, that player discards Pokémon on their bench until they have 5 Pokémon on their bench.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. Of another Stadium card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
Rotom HP 60 Psychic
Basic Pokemon

[P] Interfere 10

[C][C][C] Chain Charge 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the amount of Pokémon you have in play that can use the Chain Charge attack if they were the active Pokémon.

Weakness: Darkness x2
Otherworldly Door - Trainer - Item
You can play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before your attack)

Search your deck for 2 Stadium cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Thanks dude! I admire the appreciation! I just try to keep with all the basic rules of creating cards!

ooh, Synapse Field looks great!~

Pretty sure the wording for Rotom's attack isn't correct though.
I think it should be something like this

"This attack does 30 damage times the number of Pokémon you have in play that have the Chain Charge attack."

(I based mine on Joltik from Phantom Forces)

ooh, Synapse Field looks great!~

Pretty sure the wording for Rotom's attack isn't correct though.
I think it should be something like this

"This attack does 30 damage times the number of Pokémon you have in play that have the Chain Charge attack."

(I based mine on Joltik from Phantom Forces)
Oh ho, hee hee, that was worded purpose-ful-y

Night March's best friends have arrived!
Tynamo HP 40 Electric
Basic Pokémon

é Zap 10

This attack does 20 damage times the number of your Pokémon in play that can use the Chain Charge attack if they were the active Pokémon.

Resistance: Metal -20
Retreat: 0
Charged Chain - Trainer - Item - Tool
Attach a Pokémon Tool Card to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon Tool Card attached to it.

The Pokémon this card is attached to can use this attack:

This attack does 20 damage times the number of your Pokémon in play that can use the Chain Charge attack if they were the active Pokémon.
Tapu Koko HP 100 Electric
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Charge Field
The attacks of each é Pokémon in play cost [C] less. (You cannot have more than 1 Charge Field Ability active at a time)

é[C][C] Chain Charge 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of your Pokémon in play that can use the Chain Charge attack.
More Chain Charge stuff later!

Hello fellow beachgoers! My set Phantom Realms is nearing completion soon, so I decided another set is needed!
(Excuse me if this isn't good, I'll take suggestions)
Halloween Set - Trick-Or-Tricked!
It's October 31st, and all the Pokémon around have their tricks ready for battle! Use the tricks of new Pokémon-GX including Mismagius-GX, Giratina-GX, Zoroark, and new BREAK Pokémon- including Darkrai BREAK and Klefki BREAK to change the game in the New SunMoon- Trick-Or-Tricked Pokémon set!

Pumpkaboo HP 60 Grass
Basic Pokemon

[P] Trick-or-Treat
You may choose to either draw a card or do 20 damage to the active Pokémon.

Gourgeist HP 100 Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pumpkaboo

[P] Trick-or-Treat
You may choose to either draw 2 cards or do 30 damage to the active Pokémon.

[P][P] Shadow Ball
This attack does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Apply Weakness and Resistance.

Misdreavus HP 60 Psychic
Basic Pokemon

[P] Spook 20

Mismagius HP 100 Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Misdreavus

/Ability/ - Deceptive Goodies
When your play this Pokémon from your hand to Evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may use this Ability. If your opponent attached a Special Energy card from his or her hand to 1 of his or her Pokémon during their last turn, move that Energy onto 1 of your Pokémon. If that card would be removed from the new Pokémon it is attached to for any reason, discard that card in the owner's discard pile. (Give the card back to the owner at the end of the game)

[P][P][C] Spooky Ball 60

Mismagius-GX HP 200 Psychic

[P][P] Phantom Wrath 30+
Flip a coin. If heads this attack does 60 more damage.

[P][P][C] Shadow Absorb 120
Heal 30 damage from this Pokémon.

[P][P][C] Never-Ending Void GX 160
For the rest of the game, at the beginning of each of your opponent's turns, flip a coin. If heads, discard a Basic Energy or a tool card attached to a Pokémon in play. You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

Mimikyu HP 70 Fairy
Basic Pokemon

/Ability/ - Re-Treat
As long as this Pokémon is on your bench and has a tool card attached to it, your active Pokémon's retreat cost is [C][C] less.

[Y] Dazzling Gleam
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

Weakness: Metal x2
Resistance: Darkness -20
Giratina-GX HP 190 Dragon
Basic Pokemon

[G][P] Dragon Head 60

[G][P][C] Dragon Absorption 120
Heal 30 damage from this Pokémon.

[G][G][P][C] Draconic Smackdown GX 160
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, and any other effects on the Defending Pokémon. Then, put 3 damage counters on each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. No damage can be healed from your opponent's Pokemon during their next turn. (Damage counters can still be moved) You can only use 1 GX attack per game.

Weakness: Fairy x2
Camofluage Costume - Trainer - Item - Tool
You can play as many tool cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack) Attach a Pokémon Tool Card to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn't already have a tool card attached to it.

Prevent all effects of your opponent's Pokémon's Abilities done to the card this card is attached to.

Update! @Waterflame I gotcha request!
Druddigon-EX HP 180 Dragon
Basic Pokémon

[W][R] Rip Claw 40
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponents active Pokémon.

[W][R][R] Chaotic Claw 80
During your opponents next turn, they cannot play any Special Energy cards and Tool cards.

Weakness: Fairy x2
Solrock HP 80 Fighting
Basic Pokémon

/Ability/ - Sun Revive
Once during your turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, put a Basic Pokémon (Excludong Pokemon-EX and Pokémon-GX) from your discard pile onto your Bench.

[C][C] Chain Charge 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of your Pokémon with the Chain Charge attack.

Jirachi HP 60 Metal
Basic Pokémon

[C] Call for Family
Search your deck for up to 2 Basic Pokémon and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C][C] Chain Charge 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of your Pokémon with the a Chain a Charge attack.

Pokémon Bus - Trainer - Item
You can play as many Item cards during your turn as you like. (Before you attack)

Both players search their deck for a Pokémon and put it into their hand. Both players shuffle their decks afterwards.
Chain Charge! Wish it was real. :(

Halloween Set!
Phantump HP 50 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[P] Shadow Hit 20

Weakness: Darkness -20
Trevenant HP 110 Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Phantump

[P][P] Shadow Claw 40+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage.

[P][P][C] Phantom Eye
Put 7 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

Mismagius HP 90 Psychic

[C][C] Grammar Attack 20x
Choose 1 of the Defending Pokémon's attacks or Abilities that has any smaller text beneath the attack or Ability. This attack does 20 damage times the number of capital letters in that small text.

[P][C][C] Trick-or-Treat 40
Both players draw 3 cards.

Cosmog HP 60 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[C] Super Smog 10+
If, before this attack does any damage, the Defending Pokémon has any effects if attacks on it by your opponents Pokémon, remove all effects of attacks on the Defending Pokémon and this attack does 70 more damage.

[P][C] Dream Dance 20
Both active Pokémon are now Asleep.

Sorry it's not much I'm about to lose connection ill post more in a bit.

Last edited:
Halloween Set!
Phantump HP 50 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[P] Shadow Hit 20

Weakness: Darkness -20
Trevenant HP 110 Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Phantump

[P][P] Shadow Claw 40+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage.

[P][P][C] Phantom Eye
Put 7 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

Mismagius HP 90 Psychic

[C][C] Grammar Attack 20x
Choose 1 of the Defending Pokémon's attacks or Abilities that has any smaller text beneath the attack or Ability. This attack does 20 damage times the number of capital letters in that small text.

[P][C][C] Trick-or-Treat 40
Both players draw 3 cards.

Cosmog HP 60 Psychic
Basic Pokémon

[C] Super Smog 10+
If the Defending Pokémon has any effects if attacks on it by your opponents Pokémon, remove all effects of attacks on the Defending Pokémon and this attack does 70 more damage.

[P][C] Dream Dance 20
Both active Pokémon are now Asleep.

Sorry it's not much I'm about to lose connection ill post more in a bit.
Grammar Attack is hilarious, I wonder how good that would be competitively. Probably not that good. :p

Last edited:
Back