• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Raichu Gx Deck SUM-TEU

AcePlayz

Just call me, the Pokemon Master!
Pokemon: 15
3 Pikachu
3 Raichu Gx
3 Pachirisu
2 Emolga
1 Dedenne
1 Tapu Koko Gx
1 Zeraora Gx
1 Tapu Koko <>

Trainers: 26
4 Cynthia
3 Guzma
3 Volkner
2 Lillie
1 Professor Elm's Lecture
4 Electropower
4 Ultra Ball
2 Nest Ball
2 Choice Band
1 Thunder Mountain Prism

Energy: 12
12 Electric Energy

+7 other cards can not remember every card in my deck

Hey there, this has been my favorite deck so far and I can see it's unfinished. I dont want to change your whole deck around but there are some things from this deck that are needed.

Changes:
  • 4 emolga. Emolga is the entire reason this deck is viable. Filling up your bench and attaching an electric energy to each of your nuzzlers gives Raichu a much bigger attack.
  • High count of Pokemon Communication. At least 3-4, strongly recommend 4. With Emolga searching out your nuzzler's you always have a way to use Pokemon communication to trade it in for what you need out of your deck.
  • -1 Prof Elm's Lecture. Unless it's turn 1 and you have it your hand by luck, great. But with no way to consistently search it out, you'll find yourself never using it past turn 1 game when you should be using a different supporter for that turn.
  • -1 Zeroara. All of your pokemon have 1 Retreat cost(other than Tapu Koko GX) And emolga has free retreat, so that should be in your active when you promote a Pokemon after a KO. Losing 1 energy in the early game if your opponent plays an absol isn't worth the Bench space for Zeroara. Also Raichu hits harder, bulkier, nuzzle recipient, and attacks for less energy
  • - 1 Thunder Mountain. You can keep it if you like but you won't find much use for any of your attacks. Raichu doesn't want to use any of it's other attacks, for Tapu Koko GX if you can't attach 3 energy from your side of the field then you are already losing hard.
  • Dedenne. Your choice. You might end up losing the prize race for that cheeky early first turn prize sniping the bench when you should be using that turn for a snuggly generator. But again your choice

Back