Raichu from ‘Paradigm Trigger’!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Raichu has been revealed from the Japanese set Paradigm Trigger, which releases in Japan on October 21st. We should see most of the cards from this set become part of our Silver Tempest in November.
Raichu – Lightning – HP120
Stage 1 – Evolves from Pikachu
[C] Ambushing Spark: 40+ damage. If your opponent has used their VSTAR Power during this game, this attack does 100 more damage.
[L][L][C] Electric Ball: 120 damage.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1

Continue reading...

Raichu - doesn't matter. Sableye can just take it down in 1 hit, and not all the time you'll facing Palkia. Palkia decks run Kyurem VMAX anyway, because not just it has an amazing ability, but also covers Palkia's weakness. 3-4

Weird that Raichu has something to do with VSTAR Powers, 2 cards in a row.

Also, I see this thing before, to those wondering.

Another VSTAR counter! Yay! Every little bit counts when it comes to anti-meta. And 1 colorless only makes it more usable across multiple decks. (Especially zoroark..) ??

I want more of these attacks/abilities that interact with star powers like how we had hala, heracross unm, latios gx etc.
It just is cool game design that is adding in depth

I think that this is a strong counter against ”Palkia” and not the palkia deck. The reason is as rhyperior mentioned the existence of kyurem, but there also exist greninja and intel.

3/5 at least it is objectivly better than rapid strike zebstrika. Or I mean the blitzle can be searched out by keep calling

It's literally Lost Origin Raichu but a bit different.
WT* Game Freak!Do something original!

I want more of these attacks/abilities that interact with star powers like how we had hala, heracross unm, latios gx etc.
It just is cool game design that is adding in depth

I think that this is a strong counter against ”Palkia” and not the palkia deck. The reason is as rhyperior mentioned the existence of kyurem, but there also exist greninja and intel.

3/5 at least it is objectivly better than rapid strike zebstrika. Or I mean the blitzle can be searched out by keep calling

Latios/ Celesteela GX in VSTAR version is definitely a MUST!!! I agree 100%, needs more cards to tip the scale against VSTAR Powers. Hope they keep 'em coming! ??

Back