Qwiki

TheGuy

Member since '09
This new site is a cross between Google and Wikipeadia. It is kind of strange. It reads information to you and gives a very brief summary.

It is pretty good and really helps me, but it seems to be getting a lot of errors, and doesn't have a lot of pages.

Has anyone else used this site?
Found something good about it, or something really bad about it?

http://www.qwiki.com/

I'd say it's almost completely outclassed. Not many pages, low amount of info, and lack of detail. The only thing I found interesting was the high amount of pictures, and the way they displayed the different parts of your search. It's cool, but I probably wont be using it.

^Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

It wasn't giving that much information, but seems like a good place to get a good overview on what you are going to be researching. It will probably also help people who have a hard time sitting down and reading, because they can hear the information and see the pictures. Overall, the site, though lacking information,s is a good site, and means well, though I really won't be using it.

The detail is just to, front cover.

Yeah, they use alot of pictures. Maybe even too much pictures. For example, the seemingly innocent searches for man or woman have pictures of, well you really don't want to know.

Lol, I looked up my hometown and there were a few innacurate things that they mentioned xD
I don't really see myself using it much in the future :33

I actually think this site has a lot of potential. They just need to user base that wikipedia has, and the insanely accurate google algorithms. Whoever thought of this is really imaginative and if it gets proper support it may just take off.

Back