Quick Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

theducktamer

Tamer of all Ducks!
Not sure if this is where this goes or not... Please move if it's in the wrong place! :)

I was thinking about going to a Prerelease for Next Destinies, but do you have to play in the tournament when you go? I just want to hang out, trade and meet other Pokemon fans in my area. =]

No, you can go to any you want to go to.

(This could probably go in the simple P!P Questions thread)

Assuming that you want the cards, at a Prerelease, you have to play a certain number of rounds in order to get the two extra packs at the end of the tournament (it's usually one or two). You could purposely surrender at the beginning of the rounds in order to not play them, and then drop out at the correct time to get the two extra packs.

And yes, this does belong in the P!P question's thread.

*Locked*

I know this is locked, but I just want to add that scooping up at the beginning of a game ruins your opponent's fun. Most people go to Prereleases to play the game. Scooping instantly at a PR isn't a great way to get people to like you.

You could also go there and not play. You're still allowed in the store even if you're not playing the games. You'll just be bored during rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back