Ruling question about atm rock

jedimasterjames

Aspiring Trainer
when you use atm rock and take a ex off of the board and knock out there pokemon does it count as knocking out the ex or only the normal ? i know it is a stupid question but i need to know thanks

Once you remove the top card, the bottom card becomes the Pokemon. So, if a Blastoise ex has 70 damage and you de-evolve it into Squirtle, you knock out Squirtle and take one prize.

actually wpm you cant de-evolve blastoise ex into squritle it would have to go to wartorle first but that was probly just a mistake on your part!!!

bass_forte: Try not to be a smartalec.. please?

Ever heard of something called Rare Candy? That's why people play ATM Rock these days.

yeah but theres also a thing called regular evoleing  im just trying to explain for the newer players on the site so they dont get confused

This should be in the TCG Questions thread but anyway... Once the top evolution card is returned to the hand of the player the remaining pokemon either stays if it has HP left or it is knocked out if the damage counters on it exceed its HP.

RE:  question about atm rock

Jesse2 said:
actually wpm you cant de-evolve blastoise ex into squritle it would have to go to wartorle first but that was probly just a mistake on your part!!!

bass_forte: Try not to be a smartalec.. please?

Why Can't you ? I think giving false information is more confusing then assuming that he doesn't know anything at all, give him more credit its not like he asked how to play the game.

Future Reference: Don't Fix it if isn't Broken

i never said that jedimasterjames was a new player its for the other people that read this thread so they dont get confused we shouldnt even be posting this stuff its not relivant to the topic but im truly srry if i made things worse by replying and sounded like a smartalec i really didnt mean to im just trying to be helpful im human too and dont deserve to be butchered over my mistakes oh and srry personaly to you wpm if i offended you at all by my comment

-Jesse2

LOL, it's okay Jesse. You were just trying to point out another situation in which ATM Rock would KO something. Let's all just calm down now and not fight over stupid things. :)

ATM rock can KO a Pokémon so watchout esp if your deck has rare candy (PS what expansion is it found in?)

Back