Writing Quest to become a Pokemon Master- A mega fan-fic

Frozen Eternity

Aspiring Trainer
Yo! It's me.I'm making a fanfic dedicated to pokemon fans. As my grammar and english are not so good,I need editors who I can trust.So let's get started,shall we?(Also remember to comment in the end of every chapters)

Scene: In Hoenn
Name: Greg
Pokemon: Ralts, Torchic
Character: Loves to eat, sent by Proffesor Coco to find Shadow Lugia(XD 001). The leader for the Team Shadow is Greg's father. Team Shadow is an evil organization which uses dark pokemon to hunt for the rare XD 001.Energetic,sensitive and a battle lover best describe Greg's character.

Stoneville City Gym Leader: Steve
Azen City Gym Leader: Buggy
Hardnock City Gym Leader: Remmy
Vandelmorph City Gym Leader: Candy
Windwork City Gym Leader: Albird
??
??
??

Chapter 1

Junior Master

The sun shone brilliantly and the water in the pool glittered invitingly.A group of young trainer are busy training their Pokemon in the town square. Suddenly, a mysterious figure came to the place. It was Greg,the story's hero. He was looking for a challenge as usual. After all, he was so good that trainers call him "Junior Master'

'Look!It;s Junior Master!' shouted one of the trainers. Everyone gathered around Greg. 'OK everyone,ready for today's lesson?asked the Junior Master. A loud 'YES' was heard. Greg sent out his first and only Pokemon, Ralts. 'Use growl at his Zigzagoon! By using Growl, it will lowers down your opponent's pokemon attack. Now, finish it with Confusion!'The Zigzagoon was sent flying!

'Cheap!' said Proffessor Coco,the town proffessor. He had always hated Greg's lessons. However, he realized his potential in battling. 'Greg!Come to my lab now!' he yelled. Gred did as he was ordered.

In the lab, Prof Coco explained to him all about the history of Shadow Lugia and why it must be stopped.It's enery are too powerful that when it unleashes it, the ozone layer will deplete faster than usual.Team Shadow, has tried many efforts to try and capture XD 001 for experiment purposes. The prof paused. Greg replied that being a Pokemon Master has already been his lifelong dream. He wanted to follow the footsteps of his father, who was missing after fifteen years in he world of Pokemon. Greg agreed to take up Coco's offer. He was given five pokeballs and a Torchic. He stepped out of the lab, getting ready to train his newly arrived Torchic.

End of chapter 1

Please comment!

RE: Quest to become a Pokemon Master( NEED EDITORS)

Here's come chapter 2...

Lost Forest

It was rumoured that Lost Forest is a haunted place with many ghosts wasndering about it. Despite the fact it is haunted, many wild pokemon thive in there, making the forest their home. Flora and fauna occupies the whole forest. Greg took this opportunity to train there, After all, that's the only way to get to to Stoneville City, home to the first Gym Leader Greg gonna face.

When he reached there, he heard some noises murmuring somewhere in the forest. He thought there were some ghosts. Ghosts don't scare him. He headed to the direction where the voices were coming from. He released Torchic and Ralts. He was taken aback when he saw two uniformed people with a huge S sign on their uniforms.

'Operation Xd 001 failed' said one of the grunts. they then disappeared out of nowhere using some kind of device. They must be Team Shadow!

Using his Pokenav, Greg called Coco about his recent discovery. 'Hmm, now focus on your battling first' Coco said. '

'You must be a pokemon trainer,' a voice sounded out of nowhere.

'Hey who's that' Greg shouted.

'Your worst nightmare!'. It was Paul, a strong Pokemon trainer. He started out with Mudkip.

'Hey, now battle me!' Greg demanded.

'Yoshi' Paul replied.

'Go Torchic!' Greg sent out his new pokemon.

'Go Mudkip!' Paul sent out his Mudkip.

255.png

258.png

I need more characters!

Chapter 3

Eternal Rivalry

The battle continues.

'Water Gun!' commanded Paul.

'Ember!' commanded Greg

The two attacks soon collide. Both Pokemon were badly hurt. Torchic used Peck but Mudkip managed to dodge it. Counteratack with mud shot.Torchic was stuck to the mud. This was perhaps the most difficult battle Greg ever be involved in.Torchic was sent to the ground easily.

'Pathetic!' Paul said. Greg went to Torchic and apologized to it. Paul left the place.

'WAIT!' Greg shouted.

'I still have one more pokemon!'

'Forget it!'

Out of the sudden, a wild Seviper came out of nowhere!It's a wild pokemon! Seviper launched a poison Tail attack but Paul managed to dodge the attack

336.png

Paul took out a device which tells whether a wild Pokemon is strong or not.

'Hmm, not bad. Pokeball Go!'

Seviper was easily captured by Paul.

'Sayomara sucker!' Paul said to Greg.

Greg tailed Paul from behind, as Paul knew the way to Stoneville City.

RE: Quest to become a Pokemon Master-A mega fanfic

Chapter 4

Cave Of Beginnings

'Stoneville City at last!' exclaimed Greg.

Torchic and Ralts jumped in joy. Stoneville City is rich in rare gems. It was told that Cave Of Beginnings has the rarest gem, The Orb of the Shadows. Greg decided to train in the cave.On the way to the cave, an old man passed Greg and gave a word of wisdom.

'When entering the cave, remember to catch some Origin pokemon.' he said. He ignored the old man and zoomed ahead to the cave. A flock of Zubat attacked greg. EMBER! he shouted. 'Hey kid! Get your ass out of here!' a Team Shadow grunt shouted.

'Nobody call me ass!' Greg fumed. He said that he knew what TS are up to and will stop them at all cost! Bagon! A wild Bagon appeared. Greg captured it. Greg battled the grunt in a three on three match!

261.png

371.png

'Go! Bagon!'

'Go! Poochy!'

'Use Headbutt!'

It hit Poochy effectively.Poochy has low defence so it fainted easily.

'Go! Zubat!'Use supersonic!'

Bagon is now confused.It hurt itself in confusion.Bagon go!!!He snapped out of his confusion and launched a powerful ember at Zubat.Zubat fainted.

'GO...'before the grunt could complete his sentence, a telephone sounded.'I've got to go now kid!'the grunt said. He then disappeared.

Greg resumed his training at the cave...

Chapter 5

Don't steel my strategy!

' We are prepared now!' exclaimed Greg.

Greg headed to the Stoneville Gym for his next challenge. He was bursting with energy-all prepared to beat his opponent.He found out that the leader of the gym uses steel type pokemon. He entered the gym and saw an old man getting ready to battle.

' I remember you,young man.' he said.

'You are the old man I met at the Cave Of Beginnings!'

'Indeed'

'What do you mean by Origin Pokemon?' asked Greg.

'Young man, the answers shall be revealed sooner or later,now, let's get this battle started!' the old man, Steve, said.

He released a Beldum while Greg released Combusken. Beldum keeps taking down Combusken but Combusken just intercept with Fire Spin.Beldum could be down any time now.

'Hmm, now watch this!' Greg exclaimed.'Sky uppercut!'.Beldum was defeated. But, a shining light wraps over Beldum's body! It's going to evolve!

'Into Metang!' Steve said. 'Now! Confusion!'. Combusken was badly hurt.Psychic always triumph over Fighting. But Combusken not gonna give up.

'I know! Combusken! Use Fire Spin at the roof! Combusken did as he was told.It reflected and hit Metang seriously.'No!' Metang lost.

'You fought well, you deserve the Solid Badge!'

'My first badge!!' Greg shouted in joy. Greg left the plce and thanked Steve.

Chapter 6

Friends forever Part 1

Greg went to the Pokemon Centre, protecting his tired Combusken. At the entrance of the Pokemon League, 2 trainers were battling using their Pokemon. One of them was a girl while the other was a boy.

'Go! Whismur!' the girl commanded.

'Go! Aron!'

'Whismur!Use uproar!'

'Aron! Dig down!'

Aron came out from the ground and attack Whismur with a powerful Metal Claw.Whismur fainted, The boy trainer won.

Hi! The boy greeted Greg. He introduced himself as Wayne and the girl introduced herself as Jane. They are pokemon trainers.Greg suggested to go out on a jouney with them. They agreed.

After healing his Pokemon, Greg and his two new friends left the POKEMON CENTRE. as they exited, a large balloon approached them. There was a huge S sign on it. They were shadow grunts and wanted revenge on Greg. They took out a large variety of Pokemon which includes Mightyena, Tailow, Zubat and Lotad.Greg took out his Bagon and Krlia while Jane and Wayne took out Whismur and Aron respectively

'Kirlia! Psychic on the Zubat!'

'Bagon! Doubleedge on the Mightyena!'

'Whismur! Uproar on the Tailow!'

'Aron! Magnitude on the Lotad!'

The grunt's pokemon were defeated.Grr...The Shdow Grunt took out a device which releases a net and captures Wayne. Wayne was kdnapped!

To be continued.....

Back