• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Quad Sylveon Disruption with Red Card

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
So after playing about 30-40 games with Sylveon, this is the deck I came up with that I really like. I really like the red card, delinquent combo because it can really set back your opponent and help you from getting N'd all of the time. Also I like Brocks over Energy recycler because you can reuse it in the mirror match which will help you from decking out. If you want to see the evolution of this deck and how I got it to this state, I have a YouTube channel where I have upload 12 Sylvoen-GX videos and playing a bunch of matches, I'll have the 13th one out soon. In the descriptions it tells you which decks I played so if you want to see a certain match-up, then you should be able to find it. With all of my Sylveon Matches online, I'm at 20-5 in these battles and 2-2 in expanded. I will be adding more battles to keep on improving the deck and also if you do end up watching the video, please leave feed back on how they can be better and what I can improve, Also any changes to the deck that you can think of, I can try it out and video on the channel. I wanted to share this list with you guys because I think it is a very competitive list and I have done very well with it, just need to figure out turn one hex and Mega Ray.

##Pokémon - 8

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 4 Sylveon-GX GRI 158

##Trainer Cards - 40

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 2 Team Aqua's Secret Base DCR 28
* 1 Olympia GEN 66
* 4 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 2 Team Rocket's Handiwork FAC 112
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Silent Lab PRC 140
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 3 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 3 Max Potion GRI 164
* 2 N FAC 105
* 2 Red Card GEN 71
* 1 Team Skull Grunt SUM 149
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 3 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 12

* 2 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 10 Fairy Energy 9

MrxRubin

Aspiring Trainer
Why do you run 4 sylveon as opposed to 3? You could run another crushing hammer or another disruption card.

Nyora

A Cat
-2 Max Potion and -1 Delinquent for 2 Skyla and a crushing hammer. The max Potion will just set you beach even further and make you use your puzzles on Energy which I think you'd rather not, and 2 Skyla helps you get yourRed Card or Delinquent to easily complete that combo.

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
I run 4 because if you run 3 sylveon and prize two, you are pretty much done, so the 4 is nice to have because I prize sylveons a lot, but could try that out. Because yeah more disruption is always good.
Why do you run 4 sylveon as opposed to 3? You could run another crushing hammer or another disruption card.

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
-2 Max Potion and -1 Delinquent for 2 Skyla and a crushing hammer. The max Potion will just set you beach even further and make you use your puzzles on Energy which I think you'd rather not, and 2 Skyla helps you get yourRed Card or Delinquent to easily complete that combo.

I think skyla isn't that great in this deck because you can search for 3 cards every turn and skyla for your supporter takes away from using team flare grunt, team rockets or delinquent for disruption. Also I run the max potion because 95% of the time I don't attack so you usually only have the one energy on sylveon for the most part. I could see maybe one skyla just so you can get an item you need for that turn, but I think two is too many. Just my thoughts.

Nyora

A Cat
It's really all depending on how your opponent is doing when you play a disruption deck. Skyla helps a lot because Magical Ribbon cards can easily get N'd away, and Skyla lets you grab the card right then and there. It does take up your Supporter but it can be very useful at times, especially if your N'd down to 1 or 2 and happen to grab one, as you can go get a Sycamore or something with it. I agree that 2 Skyla may be a bit too excessive however, I'd run that second Max Potion instead. This deck fights really depending on what your opponent is playing and what they're getting, so an evenly balance number of cards for a number of situations can help a lot.

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
It's really all depending on how your opponent is doing when you play a disruption deck. Skyla helps a lot because Magical Ribbon cards can easily get N'd away, and Skyla lets you grab the card right then and there. It does take up your Supporter but it can be very useful at times, especially if your N'd down to 1 or 2 and happen to grab one, as you can go get a Sycamore or something with it. I agree that 2 Skyla may be a bit too excessive however, I'd run that second Max Potion instead. This deck fights really depending on what your opponent is playing and what they're getting, so an evenly balance number of cards for a number of situations can help a lot.

Yes that does make sense, and I can definably try it out in the deck and see how it goes.