• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Quad Snorlax

corabed

Consistency is Key
Pokémon~4
4 Snorlax (PS-101/135)

Trainers~56
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
4 Pokémon Catcher
4 Revive
4 Plasma Ball
4 Switch
3 Max Potion
2 Tool Scrapper
2 Heavy Ball
3 Rocky Helmet
1 ACE SPEC Rock Guard

4 Juniper
4 Colress
4 Team Plasma Grunt
3 Shadow Triad
2 Ghetsis
2 N
2 Cheren
2 Skyla

2 Virbank City Gym

Strategy
The strategy with this deck is simple. Lock your opponents active in the active position with Snorlax's Block ability and then slowly kill them with a Virbank/Hypnotoxic Laser combo.
Shadow Triad is for re-using Lasers and Team Plasma Grunt is for draw support, as I don't currently have any replacements. (This deck is on PTCGO and it takes a while to get cards).

Lastly I do realise their are some important cards missing, but I simply don't have them currently, and this is the exact list i'm currently using.

I appreciate any help! :)

Updates:
*I got confused so I'm starting the Updates again :p*

-2 Switches See below
+2 Float Stones. Float Stones do the same thing and are reusable.
-1 Rocky Helmet 3 is overkill.
-1 Crushing Hammer Useless unless you can get more.
+2 Tool Scraper you have an autoloss to Garbodor.

Thanks, but can you explain more into how Tool Scrapper helps? I'm not sure exactly what Garbodor does...
And if 3 Tools are overkill surely 4 is too, or is a 2-2 split just infinitely more useful?

Garbador's abillity only works as long as it has a tool attached to it.

You will want to fit 4 Max Potion in the deck when you get them. You aren't playing any energies so there is no drawback. It also combos well with Rock Guard. As you get them I would take out the lone Crushing Hammer and Super Scoop Up because just 1 of a card that requires a flip to work isn't going to help. You could also drop two Plasma Ball or two Heavy Ball for the other two Max Potions.

Thanks for the clarification.
And yes I was planning on putting in Max Potions but i'm struggling to get any. I'll update the list with them in now though.

22 Supporters is a bit overkill; so is 4 Heavy Ball AND 4 Plasma Ball; take some of them out for the cards that actually do something like Hammers, Lasers, Potions, etc. I might try this Supporter line:

4 Juniper
4 N
2 Team Plasma Grunt
2 Ghetsis
2 Shadow Triad
2 Skyla
0 Bicycle

Colress won't be helpful with only four Pokemon in your deck, and even then, I wouldn't want to run more than two. Also put the Switches back in; you want to have Eviolites/Rock Guard attached to your Pokemon and not Float Stones.

Thanks for your input, I've made a few more changes. More changes will be made when I'm less tired :p

Since Revive rotated out, The only way to get snorlax back is by using Shadow Triad... ULTRA HARDCORE lol.

With Revive being rotated out super rod could also be a great edition, as long as you have search ability in the deck.

@wolf_pack
I will definately be adding in some Super Rods, I'll edit as soon as I can get on my Laptop.

Back