PUSA big mistake on Pokemon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
They have the episode summery up for tomorrows episode and instead of it saying Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimenson on the first line of the second paragraph it says: "Pokemon: and Pearl: Battle Dimension. They forgot the word "Diamond". That shows how lousy PUSA can be. No Hard feelings.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I don't know but I think it is funny though. Go check it out.:)

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
NO one is perfect guys, when they spot the typo they'lll fix it. And besides, who are all of oyu guys to laugh in the face of n00bish noobs being nooobish.

It is a typo. It is not that funny. I mkae ptyo all teh tmie.

See how hillirious it is, I'm rolfling already, HAHA.....

LAst laugh >:[

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Crazy Weavile said:
It's funny because PUSA pays people to make sure this type of thing DOESN'T happen.

Your right there should have been no mistake that explains that they are sleepy probably when they post.:)

Wiseman.

Gengar will banish you to the Lost Zone.
n00bs. That just goes to show them to get enough sleep at night! XD

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have noticed websites are usually updated at midnight or in the wee hours of the morning. They should update after they have slept so they don't make mistakes. However an elderly person could have done it too. If it was then it is not that funny.:)

B

benedict

well, maybe it's not monitored that well nowadays that's why they committed that mistake

pikachufan25

Killed by Uberchu :(
While it is kinda funny they forgot the word diamond, if I made a typo like that I wouldn't want to have people bring up my mistake.

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
PokemonTrainerLisa said:
ROFL. XD

Now that is hilarious.

I think Lawrence Neves or whoever works on the site needs to drink more coffee. XD
It's against the forum rules to post in dead threads.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.