Discussion Pull Rates From Pre-Release Kits

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
I opened 5 pre release kits from ultra prism and pulled a total of ONE full art trainer Pokemon Fan club (if it was Cynthia I probably wouldn’t be writing this thread)

During crimson invasion I opened up four kits and pulled nothing!

Is this just my bad luck or do other people notice the pull rates from pre release kits to be significantly lower than the regular booster boxes?

Its only 4 packs bud, some people can get up to 3 ultra rares ive seen, but most of the time they're duds.

Woudn't 5 pre-release kits only be 20 packs?

Pull rates are low, no doubt, buts how it goes sometimes. Its a cruel world opening packs, I stick to buying singles now.

But I do miss opening packs, a lot more fun getting something rare from opening the pack.

Woudn't 5 pre-release kits only be 20 packs?

Pull rates are low, no doubt, buts how it goes sometimes. Its a cruel world opening packs, I stick to buying singles now.

But I do miss opening packs, a lot more fun getting something rare from opening the pack.

Five kits from ultra prism and four from crimson.

At least I got some Cynthia’s out of the pre release kits which are worth more than most of the ultra rares.

But you would think after 36 packs of cards it would average out.

That's what you'd hope for, but you shouldn't be surprised if it doesn't go that way.

I've had terrible luck with prerelease kits too if it's any consolation. Like you, I've opened 9 prerelease kits in total and have only pulled 2 ultra rares (both regular GXs).

Back