Tournament PTCGO Uncommon/Common Tourney - Finished!

Nyan

She/They
I apologize for being a bit late on updating the thread, but we have 18 people currently in the tourney. I know 3 more people who are in the process of signing up, so I will, soon, upload the date in which match pairing begins (most likely September 1st). Thanks to everyone who has currently joined!

Also, another reminder to whoever hasn't submitted me their list, please do! :3

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Eighteen is like fifteen more than I thought would join so cool

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
When is this happening?

Nyan

She/They
To answer @PMJ 's question about when the tourney will be starting, matchmaking will begin on September 3rd at a currently unannounced time, so have your decks by then. If you're name isn't on the main post by tomorrow, message me

This also means that there's one more day for registration. If you're interested in entering the tournament, do it quick! I will close registration at 12:00 AM PST. I may accept a few later entries, so keep that in mind.

Zharken

Aspiring Trainer
PTCGO name is xNokizaru
Time zone: GMT/UTC +1 (Europe West, Madrid, currently on UTC+2 because of summer time)

Nyan

She/They
I forgot to say it earlier, but registration is now closed! Anyone who tries to enter past this point will be ignored, I apologize for any inconvenience >.<

Zamuron

Aspiring Trainer
I forgot to say it earlier, but registration is now closed! Anyone who tries to enter past this point will be ignored, I apologize for any inconvenience >.<
Well i was a few hours too late.
Will there be more tourneys with this though?