PTCGO Question

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
I just got PTCGO and opened some packs.

Now, beforehand I was under the impression that I got 4 of every card that I pulled. I looked and, sure enough, only the one Computer Search.
Is something wrong with my system or was I just misinformed?

Nope you're misinformed. Maybe the person that told you meant that once you have 4 you can put those 4 into every deck you want, like 4 catcher and you can have 20 decks all with the same catcher. So you really only ever need 4 of a card. Also just a word of advise that I personally like to do is: trade your packs for the things you need, like keldeo EX= roughly 8 packs, catcher= roughly 3 packs, etc. I like to do this because in 3 packs it is very unlikely to pull a catcher.

QWERTY DITTO said:
Nope you're misinformed. Maybe the person that told you meant that once you have 4 you can put those 4 into every deck you want, like 4 catcher and you can have 20 decks all with the same catcher. So you really only ever need 4 of a card. Also just a word of advise that I personally like to do is: trade your packs for the things you need, like keldeo EX= roughly 8 packs, catcher= roughly 3 packs, etc. I like to do this because in 3 packs it is very unlikely to pull a catcher.

AH ok.
About how many packs is Mewtwo? I need three. I have about 59 credits so cash isn't a problem.

Just a heads up that there is a searching function in the trade boards on PTCGO so you can figure out how much things are going for.

A quick search and I found Promo going for 4/5, Regular going for 7, and FA going for 10.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Just a heads up that there is a searching function in the trade boards on PTCGO so you can figure out how much things are going for.

A quick search and I found Promo going for 4/5, Regular going for 7, and FA going for 10.

dmaster out.

Thank you although I got all three yesterday using my trades.

Back