PTCGO PTCGO Pricing Guide?

datoneguy760

Aspiring Trainer
So if you have spent enough time on the PTCGO trading chat you know that packs are basicly the best currency online. So does anyone know of a good site for a generalized pricing list? I kinda hate spending 30 mins between the public trading and the trading forums guessing what cards are going for. Thanks in Advance!

I kinda hate spending 30 mins between the public trading and the trading forums guessing what cards are going for.

Just checking: when you say "public trading forums" you mean the In-Game Item Exchange subforum of the official PTCGO forums, right? Those have served me reasonably well; any of the long-running trading threads (at least the last time I did some serious trading, admittedly several months ago) give a good idea of the most you can expect to get for a card (in terms of boosters) and boosters rates when you're in the seller's seat. As a buyer, I 25% or less is great (and if you're patient, where you start with offers to buy), 50% is good, 75% is okay, and any more and you might as well just save time and effort with a trading company's thread. Adjust according to the overall value of the card; when dealing with low demand and/or low value cards or with extremely high demand and/or high value cards, you might be doing well to pay 75% of the trading company's rates.

Back