• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Psychic Silvally - Mk. II

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
What's up PokeBeach!?

I'll skip my usual introduction for the time being, mostly for sake of time.

Here is the list I am attempting to work with today:

The List:
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 4 Type: Null CIN 89
* 3 Silvally-GX UPR 116
* 2 Jirachi-EX PLB 60
* 1 Magearna UPR 91
* 2 Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX UPR 63
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 52
* 1 Lunala {*} UPR 62
* 2 Necrozma-GX BUS 63
* 1 Shining Mew SLG 40

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 N PR-BLW BW100
* 1 Colress PLS 118
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Electric Memory UPR 121
* 1 Fighting Memory CIN 94
* 1 Fire Memory UPR 123
* 1 Psychic Memory CIN 98
* 3 Dimension Valley PHF 93
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Life Dew PLF 107
* 1 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90
* 8 Psychic Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

As usual, I will attempt to explain my logic behind the various things I have in here.

Logic:
4-3x Type: Null/Silvally
From what I have read, this is fairly standard, so... yeah.

2x Necrozma GX
This is a fairly heavy-hitting card, and for several good reasons. Being able to 1HKO most of the viable cards in the format for (if I am not mistaken) 3 Psychic Energy and a Choice Band.

2x Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
Due to having Invasion, as well as being a Basic, Psychic-type Pokemon, Dawn Wings fits rather nicely into the deck, as it allows you to switch out of Pokemon you'd rather not have in the active (Mostly Silvally). Being a basic Pokemon, it benefits from the Free Retreat cost provided by Silvally.

1x Lunala Prism
This is mainly to help with Necrozma GX, which can very easily use up a lot of Energy. Its Retreat Cost of 3 can easily be worked around due to Silvally, and Psystorm can be used in a pinch to do a fair bit of damage, especially against high-Energy decks.

1x Shining Mew
Easy Energy acceleration, especially early game.

2x Jirachi EX
I have no Leles. I don't plan on getting Leles. I have Jirachi, so therefore I will use Jirachi.

Well, this is all I can come up with for the time being. I am sorry if this is a bit, well thrown together. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to ask. I hope to build this deck IRL if I can, seeing as I already have a decent chunk of the cards I need.

Thanks!
-Alpha

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Drop a Jirachi for a 2nd Battle Compressor. Lele is good because it has high HP, a good attack, and no weakness. 3 things Jirachi doesn't. You'd be better off playing more Compressor to make quick use of VS Seeker as well as having more outs to setting up Energy to accelerate from the discard early game. It also gets rid of useless Memories. Speaking of which, drop the Electric Memory for a second Fighting Memory so you have more outs to Zoroark. And speaking of which, you can easily get away with 1 Dawn Wings, prizing it isn't a big deal, "oh no, now I have to spend an Energy already attached to Silvally to retreat".
Guzma is better than Lysandre. If you're set up, the switch doesn't hurt you whatsoever, and if you're not set up, the switch probably helps. Hex Maniacs is kind of an "oh, duh" card, as is Ghetsis. They're just pretty busted in expanded. The deck really does not care about switching Memories, since you'll usually use the same Memory in 1 matchup, so I don't see much use for Magearna. That spot would be much better spent on a way to not autoloss to Night March, aka, Oricorio. Because like, all of of your attackers are 2 prizers, I'm not sure why you play Life Dew. Scramble Switch and Rock Guard are both cheaper, and more efficient. Rock Guard does the extra 60 Silvally lacks to hit 180, which would knock out Lele, Toad, Marshadow-GX, Drampa, etc. You get the point.