Collecting PSA Rating & Casing Help

airsoft246

Aspiring Trainer
image.jpeg
There is a "hairline fracture" towards the edge of the case near the corner of the "P" that's tough to see, that I'm pretty sure is on the card and not the case? Would this really get the 10 rating with that damage?
image.jpeg
Is this an acceptable level of frosting to not be tampered with? I know most PSA graded cards have some frost, and I heard as long as it's not 1 entire side at least then I'm good. And why is the top left of the label damaged?

The eBay seller has a good reputation, these just seemed odd to me

Last edited:

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
I have a few PSA cards with 10s that have little corner whiting like that. I notice that their main criteria is face scratching, blemishes, creases, and dirt/water/etc. damage. The small corner is so obsolete that it is basically a 10.
I think the definition of 10 isn't 'flawless' as well. It is perfect for the most part, and maybe one-two minuscule errors. This could be wrong, but most of my 10s have some issue that I thought would have made them 9s or less.

Mudkip2009

Experienced VG Trainer
My Charizard Base set had that whiting on it, but I still got a 10. Looked on eBay, found it was worth $100-$150!