Promos of Arceus, Dialga, & Palkia-GX and Cherish Ball To Be Given Out in Japan!

Yaaayyyyy, ADP will NEVER die. Brilliant. Remind me to not play in Standard anytime soon! No offense; it's just getting tiresome at this point!

Least with this I don’t think this is anything really to fret about. We’re already getting the league battle deck and this is seeming like it’ll be JPN only (maybe in lieu of deck I would guess), plus it’s still got the C regulation mark so it’ll still rotate out at the normal pace.

Expanded is where it's at, as degenerate of a format as it is it's actually quite enjoyable.

Daily reminder to add Ditto VMAX to your deck when it comes out, to help beat ADP. This is getting insane, how much theyre printing it. Just confirms its not getting a ban

Expanded is where it's at, as degenerate of a format as it is it's actually quite enjoyable.

After getting into Legacy I never played a game of expanded again, but after the last bans I'm inclined to play it again.

Daily reminder to add Ditto VMAX to your deck when it comes out, to help beat ADP. This is getting insane, how much theyre printing it. Just confirms its not getting a ban

Ditto VMAX doesn't help you beat ADP Lol

Even though it has a new set number the card still has the same "C" regulation mark as the original ADP. So it will rotate at the same time.

Are people in the U.S. able to purchase things from Pokemon Center Japan? New to this and would love those promos.

Back