• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

promogon Z (seniors, cities)

idrumprettywell

magnezone <3
4-3-3-1 Porygon-Z (TR-TR-Promo-MD)
2x Smeargle UD
2-1 Uxie LA
1-1 Glalie AR
1-1 Dialga G X
1x Azelf LA
1x Unown Q

T/S/S:

1x PONT
1x Bebe's Search
3x Pokemon Collector
2x Seeker
1x Palmer's Contribution
1x Looker's

4x TM TS-1 Evoluter
4x TM TS-2 Devoluter
2x Belt
3x Rare Candy
2x Warp Point
2x Pokemon Communication
1x Luxury Ball
1x VS Seeker

3x Broken Time-Space

Energy:

2x Rescue Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy

the main idea is to get the Z charged up with TMs galore. iusually get it t1 and i just swarm my Z's from there. its power lets me move off the TMs not necessary to KO the defending pokemon or to move them onto a benched Z. glalie is my donphan prime counter and can be my machamp counter. smeargle is a great starter, who can portrait any good supporter my opponent has. that's pretty much it, standard t/s/s and energy. let me know your comments and suggestions. i'm trying to fit in a few marley's requests and maybe another smeargle... any ideas?

If you can, run the Porygon promo from the Blister pack. You can pick some up at your local Wal-Mart/Target. They are the best Porygon to run because they can search your deck for a Pory2, and it can also prevent damage done to it. You need some more speed, too. Like Pokedex, and Poke Drawer +.

Back