Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Last month, Pokemon revealed promo cards of Katy Perry V, J Balvin V, and Post Malone V. At the time we speculated the cards might be fun mock-ups because their fonts and the placement of certain elements were off, which is unusual for official releases.

J-Balvin-V-143x200.jpg

Katy-Perry-V-143x200.jpg

Post-Malone-V-143x200.jpg

Earlier today we received word the cards will not release to the public. But real copies of the cards were given to each artist as a special thank-you gift.
Pokemon issued the following statement: “This special Pokemon TCG card is for promotional use only. Katy Perry was gifted with a printed version of this card as a special thank-you for her collaboration and...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Nirvanna21

Mew.
The only bummer is that I love Naoki Saitou artwork, and that Dragonite/Butterfree look amazing! Curse you Post Malone!

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Why didn't the rest get their own cards?

Seems unfair, but also what a waste that that Charizard illustration won't be accessible. One of the better ones it has received and by a long shot too. Hand drawn > off model CGI crap.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Fair, we all have feared the impact Post Malone V would have on Standard. /s

anya

Aspiring Trainer
i just noticed the card numbers in the bottom left are their birthdays, how cute!